By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - [Kotaku] Next year's big Assassin's Creed is set in Victorian London UPDATE: Confirmed real by Ubisoft!

Meh, not that inventive a choice but brimming with potential as always. I actually feel sorry for the guys who work on this series. They have absolutely no room to breathe or innovate, its just a machine. The world would be a better place if some of that talent was allowed to create ''new'' experiences.

Around the Network

Assassin's Milk.

Milking Creed.

I dunno, pick your favorite.

Jaxyfoo said:
What do you mean next years? Have they learned nothing. Seriously Microsoft you should have chosen better for your $329 bundle and stopped sending them the message that rushed and broken does not matter.

It's 350 now :(

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

Ka-pi96 said:
London sounds really boring to me.

Would have liked it to be somewhere actually interesting.

Agreed, tired of Assassins Creed being in Europe.

KyleeStrutt said:
Assassin's Milk.

Milking Creed.

I dunno, pick your favorite.

Ass Milk.... thats a better name for it. 

Around the Network
SweetTalia said:

Man... already? milking it..I just hope this one is not full of bugs when it releases.

Yeah, not even a month after release and they're talking about next years entry

Ka-pi96 said:
NobleTeam360 said:
Ka-pi96 said:
London sounds really boring to me.

Would have liked it to be somewhere actually interesting.

Agreed, tired of Assassins Creed being in Europe.

Yep, an African or Asian one would have been pretty cool. Or doing another colonial era one but setting it in South America or India or something.

The best location/setting might be height or near the downfall of Mughal Empire India.

Two interesting locales, then two big, boring cities. So maybe 2016 and 2017 will have interesting ones again?

Currently playing:

Bloodbath Paddy Wagon Ultra 9

So now it will make sense that everyone speaks with a British accent?

In all seriousness I can't believe they wasted the most amazing AC setting of all time (The French Revolution) on that pile of buggy-half-assed crap...

Captain_Tom said:
So now it will make sense that everyone speaks with a British accent?

In all seriousness I can't believe they wasted the most amazing AC setting of all time (The French Revolution) on that pile of buggy-half-assed crap...

Maybe they just suck at revolutions?