By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How much are you willing to pay for a digital game?

How much money are you willing to pay por a digital game?

1 11 6.92%

2 1 0.63%

5 4 2.52%

10 13 8.18%

15 17 10.69%

20 32 20.13%

30 45 28.30%

50 25 15.72%

100 2 1.26%

All of the money. 9 5.66%

Total:159

$30 would be my max for a game released a few months ago. For a recent release, I'd pay $50.

Around the Network

I don't mind paying full, I've been buying digital before the release of the xbox one and ps4, I like the convenience of having whatever I want to play at the ready, and not have to dig through a stack of cd's

Important to note that I live outside of the US and there are no game stores like gamestop willing to buy my old unwanted games.

http://imageshack.com/a/img801/6426/f7pc.gif

^Yes that's me ripping it up in the GIF. :)

Depending on the game, i would say up to 40 euros on new releases. It has to be a game i really want and i cant get physical format for.

Others i only buy on sales for 20 or less.

I decided to stay with physical media for full games.

New games are $60 at release

I'd go digital if new digital games were $50 ($10 less)

Any price. On the Wii U I prefer getting new games at full price digitally instead of the physical copy cause its slightly cheaper.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network

$20 dollars or less for the most part. Maybe up to $30 if the game is fairly new or its a game I really want. Most of the time I buy them when they are on sale and pay less then $10 a piece.

$30 for a full AAA release (and only if the physical version is impossible to find or overpriced for some reason), $20 for suitably impressive non-retail titles, and $10 for what looks like short indies. Basically half the price of what you'd probably find such games selling for in a physical format.

Aparently $60 with Super Mario 3D World and Mario kart 8, but otherwise I'm usually cautious. (See: My Steam account)

Right now prices in Canada are 70$ and the only benefit of buying digital games is that you don't have to pay tax, so the price is exactly 70$.

I would like it if it was 50$ for a digital version of a AAA game and 60$ for the physical. Sucks that they raised the price here in Canada.