By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Should Messi leave Barcelona?

Should He?

Yes 29 31.52%

No 63 68.48%

Total:92
Carl2291 said:
He should, but he never will.

naild it :D

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
Anfebious said:
Nah, leave him there.

But you know... I'd like to see him playing in the Argentina national team. Just for once.

Forgot to watch the World Cup, did you?

I did. I saw messi alright, but walking around the field isn't called playing.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Anfebious said:
Ka-pi96 said:
Anfebious said:
Nah, leave him there.

But you know... I'd like to see him playing in the Argentina national team. Just for once.

Forgot to watch the World Cup, did you?

I did. I saw messi alright, but walking around the field isn't called playing.

He got you to the final. He did well.

AZWification said:

Nope! Barcelona is Messi's home just like how Real is C. Ronaldo's home! I just don't see Messi leaving Barca.

Ronaldo would be back at Old Trafford if they could afford the transfer fee.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
AZWification said:

Nope! Barcelona is Messi's home just like how Real is C. Ronaldo's home! I just don't see Messi leaving Barca.

But they can't affrod the transfer fee, so..........yeah.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network
Talal said:

He got you to the final. He did well.

Hehe I know. It's just that it's so mainstream to hate Messi over here... I kinda got carried away!

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Augen said:
No. System there is perfect for him and he has taken on legendary status. There are only lateral moves. Now down the road I could see him come to the US to close out his career like Henry for example.

This would be my expectation when he gets around 35.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

He should definitely leave Barcelona and join Bristol Rovers. He can help us back into the foootball League and also win the FA Trophy. I'm sure we could offer him 500 quid a week.

AZWification said:

Oh come on let's be sensible here, Real Madrid is anything but his home, his home is almost certainly United, the only reason he moved to madrid is because it was his dream since he was a little kid, and it's clear that he's not enjoyed it there at all.

On topic: There are realistically only 2 teams that he could go to that have both the history and money to pull the deal off, and that's Bayern Munich and Manchester United. People who think he'd go to City are silly as they can't afford him, and they're simply not a particularily large club, he won't go to Chelsea as Mourinho is there. Arsenal and Liverpool can't afford him, and Italy is fucked so won't ever be able to afford him, and he obviously can't go to Madrid.

AZWification said:
outlawauron said:
AZWification said:

But they can't affrod the transfer fee, so..........yeah.

Actually we're probably the only club who can afford him.