By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Should Messi leave Barcelona?

Should He?

Yes 29 31.52%

No 63 68.48%

Total:92

If he does, he should go to a club with history, not PSG, City or Chelsea. The problem is Bayern Munich is in the Bundesliga which doesn't have any competitive nature at all, with Dortmund in the last place of the table. Liverpool, United and Arsenal are the ones with history in England, but currently are not well. Italy is very weak right now. AC Milan, Internazionalle and Juventus, clubs with so much history are just not good in Europe right now. France and Portugal are leagues that have no interest also for world class players, sadly, except for PSG millions. In Spain there is only one club with european history other than Barcelona, which is Real Madrid, and for sure Messi won't go there. At least until Ronaldo retires, Messi shouldn't go from Spain or Ronaldo will destroy all his records, in Spain at least, which I hope anyway happens.

Around the Network

I have no idea what the hell that means...

I'd love to see it happen because I'm curious if he'd have the same level of success playing on a different team.

I was walking down along the street and I heard this voice saying, "Good evening, Mr. Dowd." Well, I turned around and here was this big six-foot rabbit leaning up against a lamp-post. Well, I thought nothing of that because when you've lived in a town as long as I've lived in this one, you get used to the fact that everybody knows your name.

KyleeStrutt said:

Probably a topic already discussed, but do you guys think Messi should leave Barcelona?

He pretty much won everything there is to win with that team, should he move on, and if so to where?

He should learn some basic English and come to the US to promote the sport in the one country where it's not that popular.

He gets paid in gold. Why should he leave?

Around the Network

Nope! Barcelona is Messi's home just like how Real is C. Ronaldo's home! I just don't see Messi leaving Barca.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

I'd like to see him playing for Galatasaray :P

Ka-pi96 said:
AZWification said:

Nope! Barcelona is Messi's home just like how Real is C. Ronaldo's home! I just don't see Messi leaving Barca.

I just don't see that one. He's moved a few times before and I'd be very surprised if he finished his career there.

OK, maybe he won't end his career at Real.. He will most likely keep playing for Real until the age of 33-35 and after that he will probably move to MLS or something like that!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Nah, leave him there.

But you know... I'd like to see him playing in the Argentina national team. Just for once.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

You can probaly steal him... I mean.. he's so tiny.. pick him up, put him in a bag to the club you want..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!)