By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Should Messi leave Barcelona?

Should He?

Yes 29 31.52%

No 63 68.48%

Total:92

BVB.

They need every man now, even vice world champions.

Around the Network

Would love to see him in the Premier League, just to see him on Match of the Day every week, but doubt it will happen and probably shouldn't, should just spend the rest of his career at Barcelona making all the records he has impossible for other players to ever break!

Although i do think Ronaldo is better still.
But that's another conversation for another time.

I will not answer this like most on here as if you'rein a position to judge him.

If he is unhappy and feels he wants to continue his career elsewhere then go for it. Nobody knows how happy he is other than himself.

He should move to Argentina, to Boca, Arsenal, Banfield, River, Independiente or something.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

he should move to mls hahahaha

Around the Network

No, technically, Barcelona is Messi's home on every aspect, also he's fully adapted and familiarized to FCB's gameplay style, so leaving the club would affect his personal records list and would be the end of an almost 10 year career which was marked on a gameplay style that has marked him as a player, it wouldn't be convenient for him.

The problem is the board that doesn't understand jack about soccer or how to form a cohesive group.

Laporta got out and thugs took over Barca.

The best teams at the moment for Messi would be:

-Chelsea, cause Mourinho would inject him with more energy than he ever had.
-B. Munich, cause Guardiola knows him better than anyone and Bayern is a super cohesive team.

He should stay put or join one of the start-up teams in NY or LA.

"On my business card I am a corporate president. In my mind I am a game developer. But in my heart I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata

No. System there is perfect for him and he has taken on legendary status. There are only lateral moves. Now down the road I could see him come to the US to close out his career like Henry for example.

Metallox said:
He should move to Argentina, to Boca, Arsenal, Banfield, River, Independiente or something.

Boca would have to sell La Bombonera to pay only one month of is salary though =P

If he were to leave soon, he would stay in Europe, it'd be a waste to go somewhere else.

Imagine the reactions if Messi played in Real Madrid O_o