By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii U is completely sold out online at Walmart

http://www.walmart.com/browse/video-games/wii-u-consoles/2636_1098124_1224998

well then XD

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Around the Network

Nice... Could Wii U rise like DS when games started coming?

Good!
Iv seen stacks of it but at 300 i wondered if it would sale at all. hope its not just low low stock.

While it's a good thing they sell... it really sucks that it's sold out. Could have sold so much more with more stock. That said.. maybe this will give the Wii U some hype in media.

Whoo! Thats awesome news for the wiiU!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

Nice. I hope the console keeps selling well during holydays and after!

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Seems like good news, but I wonder how much spare stock retailers keep for Wii U, certainly less than PS4 and X1. Regardless, Wii U, for all of it's faults, deserves better sales and hopefully this November will be significantly better than last.

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
Whoo! Thats awesome news for the wiiU!

You sure that is good news? Supply shortages could jeopardize WiiU's NPD victory.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

WOWWWWWWWW!Walmart was the only one store that wii u hadn't sold out(Walmart has the most bundles and a good stock)...!Now sold out on Walmart too!

500k November NPD confirmed