By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - [INFO] Black Friday! X1 Dominates, Other Statistics! [Walmart/Target Top SKU's]1. X1 AC:U + 2. PS4 GTA5/TLoU + 3. 3DS NSMB2 (Target: WiiU SM3DW)

It sounds great but its kinda hard to trust info from a smartphone app.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network

This had to be expected considering the Xbone has been discounted by $170 since launch and PS4 has been discounted 0. Plus PS4 had 1 pseudo-exclusive (also on the PS3) release this holiday season and it was LBP3.

I'm guessing they aren't counting handheld consoles in that "Gaming Console Market Share." Ugh.

Surprise 3DS bundle, though. Didn't even know that was a thing.

Can't really trust info scout
What if alot of people that bought Wii U's were kids, and don't even know what InfoScout is?? I did not know what it was until right now...

So basically take these numbers with a grain of salt...

Around the Network

That's right fanboys, play this news down. The salt is about to get real. God forbid if there is any good news for MS.

Moderated,

-Mr Khan

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

"To get this data, InfoScout uses two smartphone apps that reward consumers for uploading their purchases by taking pictures of their receipts."

I was kinda hoping it was more like they were talking to retailers or something and thats how they got the data instead of just random people taking pictures of their receipts and uploading it. But oh well, impressive none the less

Lolz. Excellent methodology. Might as well get sales info from insiderp. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

I thought you were onto something until it said info scout.

I am shocked to see Xbox 360 ahead of Wii U. What's going on there?

Xbox 360 and Xbox One

Gamertag:  GamertagOz70

Great. How many people bought the Xbox One for $329 with a $50 giftcard at Target just to flip it?

My 8th gen collection