By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Did you buy any amiibos?

How many did you buy?

None! 121 44.65%

Just one! 49 18.08%

2-4 61 22.51%

5-7 9 3.32%

8+ 12 4.43%

All of them!!! 19 7.01%

Total:271

Can anybody find WFT or Villager at all? I cant find them :0

Around the Network
Maraccuda said:

What happens when the amount of Amiibos is more than the shelf can hold? Always my dilemma.

then panic mode!

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

spurgeonryan said:
padib said:

I live in Canada and I bought 1 amiibo of Mario and it looks spic and span below my TV.

I want Fox and link. Do you have to take out of boxes to use?

yes u have to, they have a little strip of metalfoil inside the box to block the signal

I got 4

Link, Fox, Samus and Marth.

Ran out of money @ 17.95 each lol.

None, the massive quality drop before release put me right off.

Around the Network
Tachikoma said:
None, the massive quality drop before release put me right off.

Non human characters look good though. Yoshi/Kirby/Mario etc.Samus looks really good as well though, but srry to hear that^

Caved and bought Samus. It's a slippery slope, though, now I want Link, Captain Falcon, Lucina, Shulk and Ness (if they get round to him!).

I'm not buying any Smash Bros. amiibos. Depending on what other series they try, and what they do, I could buy one for MK8/CPTT/YWW.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

I wonder how many Amiibos per retail store were distributed. Yesterday in Frankfurt an hour after the shops opened many characters were sold out. And it looked like they've gotten only a handful per character. I had extreme luck finding Yoshi and Villager in a electronics market - they had an awefull lot of Amiibos. But instead of presenting them properly they were put altogether into a big bin... .

Yeah. Love the Mario Kart race suits. Think I will get more Amiibos just for those (Link - helmet looks superb, Star Fox , Kirby)... . I know it's totally insane - but I can't withstand...