By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Did you buy any amiibos?

How many did you buy?

None! 121 44.65%

Just one! 49 18.08%

2-4 61 22.51%

5-7 9 3.32%

8+ 12 4.43%

All of them!!! 19 7.01%

Total:271

I bought Mario, Link, Samus and Pikachu for myself. Fox for my little brother. I'll probably pick up a few more.

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

Around the Network

Got Kirby today for Black Friday.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

even though I don't own a Wii U (even though i want one and don't tell me about the deals I have less than .... well I have nothing on my bank account basically so no, I can't afford sh*t) I plan on getting Yoshi and luigi in the future.

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

I think I'm gonna try to get them all. Right now I only have Link, though. I want Zelda and Samus and a few others, too.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

I'd like to get a good look at the quality before I buy one.

Around the Network

Higher quality than some of those"OMG Nintendo dropped the quality" previewes and photos made out. Those colored poles are still a bit eh though.....

I thought about it for 10 min at the store and then decided not to cause I feel like they were kinda a waste of money.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

None for me, but I'll admit I'm a bit tempted just to see how good they can become and if they can learn combos, follow-ups, fakeouts, etc.

All of them (to keep in boxes) + 3 to play with (Mario, Marth and Link)

Couldn't find any in shops, but I want to try one out. Probably Mario or something. Also, I'll buy Captain Falcon and Fox after a while.

Yep.