By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Ubisoft is making EA look like valve XD

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Around the Network

As most reactionary opinions these are all false.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
As most reactionary opinions these are all false.

Opinions can be false? News to me :P

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

vivster said:
As most reactionary opinions...

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

I agree with point 1 and somewhat agree with point 2. GTA V was a good but I don't feel like replaying it again and Vice City and San Andreas was much better.

And I still like Ubisoft. They messed up with AC Unity but they still make good games.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network
MoHasanie said:
I agree with point 1 and somewhat agree with point 2. GTA V was a good but I don't feel like replaying it again and Vice City and San Andreas was much better.

And I still like Ubisoft. They messed up with AC Unity but they still make good games.

It's not just thier games with Ubisoft, it's also tying games to mobile apps and Uplay, and releasing loads of mediocre DLC. I do agree though that a lot of the games are fine, it's just some of my favorites have been pretty bad lately.

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

VanceIX said:
MoHasanie said:

It's not just thier games with Ubisoft, it's also tying games to mobile apps and Uplay, and releasing loads of mediocre DLC. I do agree though that a lot of the games are fine, it's just some of my favorites have been pretty bad lately.

Yeah that's true but I'll forgive them for what they did with AC Unity. I'm sure the game itself will be good like past AC games once the problems are fixed. Other than AC, this year, Child of Light was really good, Far Cry 4 looks good, and The Crew looks like a good game as well. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

1. of course! But it's also partly the consumer's fault that they buy broken games at launch.
2. I wait for the PC version of GTA V
3. Ubisoft is worse than EA at the moment and that says a lot... I'll get FarCry 4 on a sale next year, but that's it.

VanceIX said:

3. Ubisoft

My Original Stance: Ubisoft is a bit underappreciated.

My New Stance: Ubisoft is garbage.

I bought the PC version of AC Unity on release. Not happy right now.

I probably have more, but that's all for now :P

Same here. Playing AC Unity in PS4. I dont have so many bugs (thanks to my always offline PS4) but the game feels liek a F2P game. While my first impression was good but too many grinding and feels like a freeium game.

JoeAncelotti said:
SvennoJ said:

1. Agreed, complain more about broken games, less about delays. Do not pre-order or buy on day 1.
2. But but remasters are evil and graphics don't make a better game, maybe they do....
3. Far Cry 4 is pretty awesome. Can't generalize the whole company. (Hmm ok, it's garbage on PC too, just a tiny part of the company made something competent)

I get that, but if the game is made by companies like Rockstar or Naughty Dog, I don't think this rule should apply. With EA and Ubisoft though ... yeah.

Didn't GTA 4 have problems on pc? At least they're doing the smart thing this time and delay the pc version until it's ready. Naughty dog is taking their time too.

Buying games in Q4 generally is risky business. Half of them or more are bound to have been rushed to meet the holiday deadline. I'm glad Far Cet 4 works so far on consoles, still expecting it to blow up any moment :/ Now what mess will The crew be in when it releases next week... Ubisoft + MMO + already delayed yet just a few weeks to still meet the holiday deadline.