By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - AMAZON UK LIGHTNING DEAL! Xbox One + Alien: Isolation only £289.99 (2 l8 deal's over)

kowenicki said:
celador said:
It's going down because people change their mind. Every time an X1 bundle has become active, it has shot up to around 80% really quickly as people reserve their console. Then they go and price check, find it isn't that great a deal, and cancel.

Happened to one the other day, it was only around 20% claimed last time I saw it. This one may end up higher because it is a better deal.

cant be that.  you cant beat this deal surely?

maybe they add extra availability if it sells.

This deal is the best so far by some distance.  The one they had the other day was terrible, something like £10 savings compared to what you can get elsewhere.

I still think people see the percentage drop, or supposed percentage drop, immediately reserve a console, then think about it some more and change their mind.

Around the Network

I wonder how many units would be sold if it went to 100% before it ends

kowenicki said:
Xbox is killing it on hourly charts in the UK and US still. Hope it continues through Black Friday weekend.

Then what are you calling what the PS4 is doing?

Week of November 22

PS4 = 734,388k

Xbox One = 491,702k

Pricecuts and Bundles left and right for the X1.A few hours not at WiiU Levels with pricecuts = Success for X1 Fans these days?
PS4 did nothing - Their Black Friday and Holiday/Christmas Stuff is just starting

Slaughtering?Pure hardcore domination?
Or should we create new words for the thing the PS4 is doing to its "competitors"

Update :
Microsoft announced a new option for gamers interested in having more stuff standing around at home!
If you pick up a X1 you get 500$ and everything you want for free - But please pick up a X1
We want to at least come close ONCE to the GODLY PS4 and their Standard Numbers they do EVERY DAMN WEEK of the year without even trying

hahahahaha

Crymeanicki said:
kowenicki said:
Xbox is killing it on hourly charts in the UK and US still. Hope it continues through Black Friday weekend.

Then what are you calling what the PS4 is doing?

Week of November 22

PS4 = 734,388k

Xbox One = 491,702k

Pricecuts and Bundles left and right for the X1.A few hours not at WiiU Levels with pricecuts = Success for X1 Fans these days?
PS4 did nothing - Their Black Friday and Holiday/Christmas Stuff is just starting

Slaughtering?Pure hardcore domination?
Or should we create new words for the thing the PS4 is doing to its "competitors"

Update :
Microsoft announced a new option for gamers interested in having more stuff standing around at home!
If you pick up a X1 you get 500$ and everything you want for free - But please pick up a X1
We want to at least come close ONCE to the GODLY PS4 and their Standard Numbers they do EVERY DAMN WEEK of the year without even trying

hahahahaha

Huh? The only place the Xbone got a price-cut is in the US and it's beaten the PS4 there for the past 3 weeks

56% sold out with just under an hour to go.

Around the Network

63% sold with 15 mins to go..last chance folks!

Surprised these didn't sell out completely. People must be anticipating better deals :0 a £300 halo bundle would be ideal for me

man-bear-pig said:
63% sold with 15 mins to go..last chance folks!

Surprised these didn't sell out completely. People must be anticipating better deals :0 a £300 halo bundle would be ideal for me

I've paid half attention to Amazon deals this week, PS4 hasn't come up once but seen Xbone a couple of times, so you've got a good chance of getting the console cheap, however not with a game just out. Most of this bunch of deals seem to be getting rid of older bundles.

Hmm, pie.