By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Digital Foundry: Watch Dogs Wii U

curl-6 said:

Excuse me?

Why would it be considered surprising that I won a bet? I'll have you know that, to date, I have a perfect win record for my bets. :P

Pure luck. Let's just say you're a few fries short of a happy meal.

Moderated,

-Mr Khan

Around the Network
curl-6 said:

I didn't read the whole article, but didn't Digital Foundry say Far Cry 4 stuttered on PC?

And wow, there really isn't any other game that uses tesselation correctly on PC? At all? Just one game? That's pretty disappointing, I had no idea.

Some stuttering isn't the end of the world and it probably depends on the PC. I really dislike this trend among gamers where every tiny little thing means that the developer has to be crucified.

phaedruss said:
curl-6 said:

Excuse me?

Why would it be considered surprising that I won a bet? I'll have you know that, to date, I have a perfect win record for my bets. :P

Pure luck. Let's just say you're a few fries short of a happy meal.

Reported. This kind of rude behaviour is not tolerated here on VGChartz.

curl-6 said:

Reported. This kind of rude behaviour is not tolerated here on VGChartz.

Aww poor baby. Come to think of it though, I think I'm thinking of drake-tolu or whatever.

curl-6 said:

I didn't read the whole article, but didn't Digital Foundry say Far Cry 4 stuttered on PC?

And wow, there really isn't any other game that uses tesselation correctly on PC? At all? Just one game? That's pretty disappointing, I had no idea.

Far Cry 4 did have some stuttering issues but that's mostly due to the asset streaming but other than that It runs it runs perfectly fine on high end hardware at 60 FPS ...

Well, let's just say that tessellation had a noticeably less impact on games compared to the demoes that Nvidia showed off but this time AC Unity is really taking advantage of the tech which makes me all the more happy ...

Around the Network
fatslob-:O said:
curl-6 said:

Far Cry 4 did have some stuttering issues but that's mostly due to the asset streaming but other than that It runs it runs perfectly fine on high end hardware at 60 FPS ...

That's good news then; apparently it looks and runs quite nice on PS4/Xbone as well.

If only all their games ran well across all platforms.

Maybe they're trying to take too much on board at once: this year alone we've had Watch Dogs, Far Cry 4, Unity, Rogue...

That frame rate is pretty bad, they should disable v-sync or give the option.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

curl-6 said:
phaedruss said:

How did you loslose a bet to this guy? 

Excuse me?

Exactly! Who could forget your bet with a certain user, when you forced said-user to use a JB avatar?! That was pretty evil of you, curl..

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

spurgeonryan said:
Player2 said:

curl-6 said:

I win, fatslob. ;)

So it runs like trash.

Not at all.

Trying to convince yourself that choosing this over Smash was the right choice?

I feel as if though some people in this thread are being too quick to point the finger here at Ubisoft for this mishap.

Granted, I wouldn't know the amount of improvements that went on for 6 months compared to the older builds but what I do know is that devs are far from lazy ...