By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Dark Souls 2 coming to PS4 and XBone April 7th 2015

KLXVER said:
Dr.Henry_Killinger said:
curl-6 said:
Dr.Henry_Killinger said:

Furthermore, its giving free content to those who actually own the game, so this is actually good for all gamers. 

Except those of us who actually want something new out of this creatively bankrupt generation.

I don't have a last gen console and have never played Dark Souls 2

Screw me, right?

Well good thing its coming to the XB1 and PS4 then, since all 360s and PS3s have been burned and is impossible to play the game on.

So I have to buy a console to play one game, or better yet, I don't deserve to play DS2 because I didn't buy a previous gen console? Is that right? You know what I'm sorry. PS360 master race is the only one entilted to play those last gen games. 

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Around the Network
Dr.Henry_Killinger said:

So I have to buy a console to play one game, or better yet, I don't deserve to play DS2 because I didn't buy a previous gen console? Is that right? You know what I'm sorry. PS360 master race is the only one entilted to play those last gen games. 

Yeah, why would you ever buy a video game system to play...a video game? Yuck!

Sounds good. Everyone who is new to the franchise can have a look at Bloodbourne(which I assume will be much more newcomer friendly) and if they like it, can splurge on DS2.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

last gen port to next gen, expected. 90% of peoples libraries this gen will be games they all ready own on ps3/360 lol

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

KLXVER said:
Dr.Henry_Killinger said:

Why would anyone be pissed off that a game gets ported to another platform so that gamers with a different console don't have to shell out exorbitant prices on another platform just to play a single game?

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Around the Network
Dr.Henry_Killinger said:
KLXVER said:
Dr.Henry_Killinger said:

Why would anyone be pissed off that a game gets ported to another platform so that gamers with a different console don't have to shell out exorbitant prices on another platform just to play a single game?

So now they can save 200$ on not buying a PS3 by buying a 400$ console to play it on instead...?

You say you didnt own any last gen consoles. What exactly did the PS4 or XB1 do that was so different that you had to get one...?

KLXVER said:

So now they can save 200$ on not buying a PS3 by buying a 400$ console to play it on instead...?

You say you didnt own any last gen consoles. What exactly did the PS4 or XB1 do that was so different that you had to get one...?

Resogun.

Dr.Henry_Killinger said:
KLXVER said:

Resogun.

So you bought a console for 1 game...................................................

KLXVER said:
Dr.Henry_Killinger said:
KLXVER said:

Resogun.

So you bought a console for 1 game...................................................

And now I can play Dark Souls 2 without a PS3.

PRAISE THE SUN!