By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Best looking Wii U game to date?

Tagged games:

?

Art of Balance 7 1.75%

Mario 3D World 72 18.00%

Mario Kart 8 243 60.75%

Trine 2: Director's Cut 13 3.25%

Other (Please specify) 65 16.25%

Total:400

Bayonetta 2 and Pikmin 3, in my opinion.

Although Assassin´s Creed IV and Mario Kart 8 are equally impressive.

Around the Network

Bayonetta looks worse than some launch games. I'm gonna go with 3D World.

Hmm tough call really.

MK8 and Bayonetta 2, though it's just on preference. I know a lot of the other games are gorgeous.

Smash Wii U has some absolutely stunning stages, so much detail going on in the backgrounds.

MK8 and a close second for me is DKTF.

Watch dogs.

Around the Network

Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze looks amazing to me. Need 4 speed most wanted 7 looks great, in general I' m proud of Wii U's graphics, even then New Mario and Luigi games look rock solid.

RenSuzugamori said:
Metallox said:
Super Mario 3D World, it's a rock running at 60 FPS, unlike our friend Mario Kart 8 that drops to 59. 3D World is closer to technical and visual perfection.

I'm sorry, but have you seen the Draw Distance on 3D World?   8 actually has things in the distance, rather then weirdly coloured fog.

Have you seen the anti-aliasing that MK8 lacks?

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Probably 3D World , but Fast Racing Neo when it's released

Fatal Frame looks awesome Some of the best graphics on Wii U in my opinion.

Metallox said:
Super Mario 3D World, it's a rock running at 60 FPS, unlike our friend Mario Kart 8 that drops to 59. 3D World is closer to technical and visual perfection.

I found nothing wrong with 3D World. I've played a LOT of Mario games and games in general and I usually find at least one thing to complain about. I tried my hardest but I couldn't with 3D World. I was going to downplay its difficulty but the special worlds came... best mario game ever imo.