By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Nintendo DS Games of 2008 Thread

Where is Iron Man lol

Around the Network

Me wantz Kingdom Hartz!

Seriously--no platform since the SNES has seen such a wide array of amazing games in such a short span!

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

DS is just too tough. It is like a spiritual SNES.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

I proclaim that hence forth the Nintendo DS will be known as the SNES marc2!

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

fkusumot said:
outlawauron said:
outlawauron said:
Soma Bringer, WEWY, and Layton is what Im getting.

Maybe the DQ games and FF:CCs.

Oh crap. I might get more. ASH and Fire Emblem DS look sexy.

I might actually get 5 or 6 DS games, which is up from zero last year!

I would pass on ASH. Not that great.

Etrian Odyssey II is awesome. 

Layton, awesome.

Advance Wars, awesome.

Shiren, almost exactly like the SNES version. Awesome.  

The World Ends With You, awesome. 

What's wrong with ASH?

Etrian Odyssey 2 looks extremely boring.

I have Layton and The World Ends With You.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

Sometimes I'm tempted to sell my Wii and just buy DS games. I mean why on earth do I need any other system when this kind of library is out there?

Add this. http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=25699

outlawauron said:
fkusumot said:

I would pass on ASH. Not that great.

What's wrong with ASH?

Etrian Odyssey 2 looks extremely boring.

I have Layton and The World Ends With You.

Well, the CGI cutscenes in ASH are very nice. But it seems like the entire budget was spent on the cutscenes, it has pretty horrible art direction in the game itself. The controls are clunky. The battle system isn't that good. Story only adequate. That's basically what I found wrong with it. There's more out to play that's better than ASH.

If you like rogue, dungeon hack, Shiren or any of the mysterious dungeon games then there's a good chance you would like Etrian Odyssey. If you don't like those types of games then yeah, stay away from it. Personally I love it. It's also somewhat similar to the old DnD games that SSI did and very similar to the POKEMONS.

A.S.H. Looks so ugly..... But apollo justice, and days of ruin look so awesome...
And they are already out! (I knew this, but I had to make myself feel guilty for not buying them yet)

2 I did not expect to find or like:

The suda 51 game looks great! And time hollow looks great to!

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Aidman said:
Where is Iron Man lol
one of those movie based games