By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Nintendo DS Games of 2008 Thread

Alot of great RPG's for the DS this year. Can't wait for the remake of Fire Emblem 1 on the DS.

Around the Network

A good list, but kind of "lacking" if that's all we have for one whole year...

^Click on cards to level'em up!!!^ =D

Well Daileon, it's only getting to the middle of march now so I'm sure we will get tons of games added to the list during the middle of the year.

Great line up this year, when DQ is released i am really going to need a ds.

Knight_Ward said:
Well Daileon, it's only getting to the middle of march now so I'm sure we will get tons of games added to the list during the middle of the year.

I just hope you're right =)

^Click on cards to level'em up!!!^ =D

Around the Network
Me said:
Wow - recently my consoles haven't been getting a lot of play recently and I cant leave my wifes DS alone since I picked up a cheap copy of Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney and now am addicted to the whole series - looks like thats not gonna change any time soon.

Apollo Justice, professor Laytons, Ninja Gaiden and TimeHollow are must haves for me personally.

Dude, I feel your 'pain'--I haven't even finished Assassin's Creed or Mass Effect due to the awesomeness of Phoenix Wright!

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Updated with Guitar Hero: On Tour.

Updated with Valkyrie Profile: The Accused One.

Wow awesome games ,thank you for the list naznatips, it is great to see what a userbase of 68.55M can do for a system I hope the wii follows the same steps than the DS so in 2009 and 2010 all wii users can have a amazing line up like this.

Holy crap that's a lot of RPGs that I want, I need to get playing.