By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which one should I get PS4 or Xbox One? A WiiU owner

PS4 or Xbox One

PS4 FTW!! 308 62.47%

Xbox One All the Way! 126 25.56%

DONT CARE ABOUT YOU! 32 6.49%

I am a fanboy and wont state my opinion 27 5.48%

Total:493
CDiablo said:

Also, how can you have a soft spot for RPG's and not like PSP

I agree.  It's like saying a meth addict isn't interested in other drugs. 

Around the Network

Exclusives matter to you? Better graphics? And according to me, better controller. Then go with PS4. I bought both last year, but traded my Xbone in for games in February after trying the Titanfall beta and seeing that it was terrible (for me).

I'm looking forward to Bloodborne, No Mans Sky, Guilty Gear Xrd, Hotline Miami 2, Uncharted, hopefully a Last of Us sequel and many more exclusives. But I also chose to only have a PS4 because there was nothing besides Halo that I was looking forward to on Xbone. And sadly, it seems that 343 has screwed that up.

Hard to go wrong when buying a system that has 2 times as many sales as the other two as well. It makes it more likely to get better content and games as well as possible exclusive content like Destiny has. Companies don't want to miss out on the PS4 audience.

none

Get a PS4. It will almost certainly have better exclusives for the span of it's life, and virtually every multiplat game will be better to boot. PS+ is better than GWG, and as you said, all your friends are on PS4.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Get both of them.

Around the Network
Teeqoz said:
PS4.
Ratchet & Clank, No Man's Sky, Bloodborne, Rime, UC 4, Disgaea 5, Persona 5, Wild etc. And that's only the exclusives it'll get next year.

I think it has the best line-up of all the consoles next year, but I'm sure plenty disagree.

And that's only some of the exclusives.

---------

Ibrahim, the PlayStation Experience should give you an idea of the year to come.

Don't copy random editorials.

PS4 since it almost has all the XBO games and then it has the JRPGs etc.

If you can get a good xmas deal buy one but if not then wait untill the console actually has more than 1 or 2 good games to play. (that are not mainstream products with a gameplay-handicap)

Bloodborne would be one of the first titles that comes to mind.

ThatDanishGamer said:
Teeqoz said:
PS4.
Ratchet & Clank, No Man's Sky, Bloodborne, Rime, UC 4, Disgaea 5, Persona 5, Wild etc. And that's only the exclusives it'll get next year.

I think it has the best line-up of all the consoles next year, but I'm sure plenty disagree.

And that's only some of the exclusives.

---------

Ibrahim, the PlayStation Experience should give you an idea of the year to come.

Hence the "etc."

OUYA

I have got neither XBone nor PS4.

If you like XBone exclusives more, then simply get an XBone.
Why buying an PS4 just because your friends have one? Unless you are playing mainly multiplayer games and wanna play with your friends, XBones seems to be better for you, as "The Xbox One exclusives are more interesting" for you.

Exclusive games should be the reason for a specific console.
Games which are right now available to buy should be reason to buy a specific console - not games which still will be released.