By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which one should I get PS4 or Xbox One? A WiiU owner

PS4 or Xbox One

PS4 FTW!! 308 62.47%

Xbox One All the Way! 126 25.56%

DONT CARE ABOUT YOU! 32 6.49%

I am a fanboy and wont state my opinion 27 5.48%

Total:493

PS4 FTW!!

Around the Network

Well, we are all pretty biased here I think :). My suggestion is to get an X1 now, playing through all Halo games is amazing :). By 2016 you can get the PS4 and alot of new experiences awaits :).

Look at the games, make a decision.... at the end you are the one who knows which games you like most...

I own a PS4 & played the One at a friends house, both are great consoles.

In the end, it will come down to which system has the better exclusives for you.

Xbox One obviously if you want to play games or enjoy multimedia.

Around the Network

PS4 obviously if you want to play games and enjoy multimedia. Your satisfaction and potential happiness is my desire here. Yes, the PS4 the crowning jewel of consoles and the perfect match combined with the royalty that is Nintendo.

I would honestly get the console that your friends have. One of my best friends made that mistake last generation and didn't get the console that we had. He was stuck playing by himself while me and my other friends talked about all the fun we were having together.

If honestly you could care less about that, then keep in mind that the Xbox typically is centered around shooters while playstation will have jrpgs, which I believe is what you are looking for.

Since your friends have a PS4 and you like RPGS more, then stick with the PS4 in my opinion.

If you live outside of the UK and US the PS4 is a no brainer. Most of your friends who have consoles will be on th PS4. That snowball effect!

It's also the best console for games and Sony proved with th PS3 they will support it with exclusives for a lot longer than MS will. Once they get enough sales on the X1 thy will stop caring until next gen. Just the way they are.

This thread reminds me of last gen. "Like shooters? Get 360. Like variety, get PS3." Things were so much simpler in those days. Right now, neither one is all that great at the moment.

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"

This isnt a good site to ask for this kind of advice.

Also, how can you have a soft spot for RPG's and not like PSP

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling