By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So The 3D World Bundle x Smash Bundle are sold out at Gamestop

Its great news that its widely sold out. Its not just gamestop. Amazon and Best Buy as well. Nintendo has come a long way from all the Nintendoom articles. Not just with media but with the court of public opinion. Which is great news. People will start looking at Wii U seriously when a year ago they would have thought it a joke.

Around the Network
Teeqoz said:
WhiteEaglePL said:
Honestly, either Nintendo should ship more or retailers buy more.

Because something is fishy here....

Nintendo can't just "ship more". The retailers decide how many they want.

Not really, demand was high, and many retailers sold out on specific things, or worse not every retailer could get them. Big example is the adapter, my gamestop had 20+ people pre order it (including me, not talking about the bundle), and none of us got it because nintendo didn't have enough for every retailer ready.

I know that i bought the last one in the gamestop i went to!

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

KLAMarine said:
AZWification said:

Your sarcasm was pretty damn obvious to me.. :/

I work hard on my internet sarcasm! Good to know! :D

Glad to hear that.. Keep working hard on that sarcasm!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

I hope they have a big resupply in time for BF.

My 8th gen collection

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:

They are back imo. Mario kart 8 got us through the past six months and Smash does not even have to get us through anything. We have plenty coming for the rest of the year and 2015. Smash will just make it big!

I don't know wher epeople thought they went.  Hell the worst gen imo for Nintendo has been the Wii gen.  Thinking of the funnest games and what not it feels like the Wii had the least amount of games.  Sure it had some treasures like Metroid Prime Trilogy and Xenoblade.  But otherwise it seems the weakest for Nintendo.  Yet it sold the insane amount.

I'm loving the Wii U, great games and plenty of them and so many good ones to come.  Any game that is ignornig this system is really passing out on an amazing system and I feel bad for them.  

Say what you want about genre's, but I just believe that there isn't a few games on teh wii U that they would not enjoy.  There is just too much variety.  Though of course dude-bro's and the hardcore gamers can't see past a cartoon artstyle and thus would lump Pikman 3 and Super Mario 3D World into the same genre.  Hell I see in some threads people saying Smash is a platformer, lol.

AZWification said:

Glad to hear that.. Keep working hard on that sarcasm!

Will do