By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I Want U 4 Team Icy Blue! - MK8 Team Tourney! UPDATE: We Finally WON!!! <(^o^<)

Joaco <3 N64 said:
TomaTito said:

Going for some random races~

That green shell at the beginning of Rainbow Road, that was me. lol

You sly bugger!!! I did horrible in that race... last :(

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Around the Network

Maybe somebody could set up a Vgchart team tournament. Would there be enough people?

(That way people would know each other)

TomaTito said:
Joaco <3 N64 said:
TomaTito said:

Going for some random races~

That green shell at the beginning of Rainbow Road, that was me. lol

You sly bugger!!! I did horrible in that race... last :(

xD

Im performing horrible in the new courses, guess I should've practiced before.

Joaco <3 N64 said:

xD

Im performing horrible in the new courses, guess I should've practiced before.

You should practice then, at least get the 3 stars and look at the time trials :P

No more races from me.

@hsrob: There were a few, but failed due to lack of interest. It's hard to pick a timeslot for everyone.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Sorry had to drop out, 'til the next time!

Around the Network

Ugh I cant even find a damn race, stupid timezones -_-

hsrob said:

Maybe somebody could set up a Vgchart team tournament. Would there be enough people?

Was about to propose this. In-game tournaments are always disorganized and pointless, but having a team rivalry on the site could be very interesting.

episteme said:

It happened twice on the same track during the short session, lol.

That was also the last race of the session, making it all the more sweeter having won on my favorite DLC track!

TomaTito said:

Was racing with a RyanDude (highest blue) and chipped in 209points for the blues (although with a red Mii... confused a few people).

Noice! Every bit counts! Also RyanDude is one of the first team players I met there! 

hsrob said:

I'm sure we could atleast do 3v3s, but that depends on the mods as we should all know the situation there. :L 

But hey, all yal know me, so there's atleast one good teammate! I plan on having an extended session today starting at 3pm EST, or rather 8 hours from now, so everyone is free to join me in the fight against the reds!