By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I Want U 4 Team Icy Blue! - MK8 Team Tourney! UPDATE: We Finally WON!!! <(^o^<)

Yet another great session we had yesterday! The whole time I was considering switching to Rosalina aswell so we could be the three Rosa-teers, but was afraid ya might quit when you saw me leave. :L

Thanks to our efforts, we were able to reclaim the lead, but this is score as I write this post:

That's right, yet another lead change! It's just been going back n forth all day since yesterday, and now look at the point differential, only 35! Like dang, if this keeps up it's literally gonna come down to the very last race! Seriously I don't believe I've ever seen a tournament this close before! All the many ones I've played in the past were decided a while before the tournament actually ended, but it looks like every point is gonna count this time, so please lend a hand! Even if you just play like 5 races, that could very well make all the difference as evidenced by the picture above!

Lastly I'm about to go on again right now, so feel free to join if you're able!

Around the Network

Have you seen my mushroom dodge in the last race?

Oh, and sorry for the red shell in Mute City and the fireballs in Thwomp Ruins, it was a little laggy today and I reacted too slow...

This is a massacre.

9 reds vs 3 blues

edit: 10 vs 2

*Just joined Joaquin* Hyrule Castle it is!

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

TomaTito said:

Yeah, I saw u a couple times in the race, I may have hit u with a green shell, sry. I was aiming for a red guy.

Around the Network
Joaco <3 N64 said:
TomaTito said:

Yeah, I saw u a couple times in the race, I may have hit u with a green shell, sry. I was aiming for a red guy.

I am the red guy

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

TomaTito said:
Joaco <3 N64 said:
TomaTito said:

I am the red guy

I know, I mean a red team guy, lol

Joaco <3 N64 said:
TomaTito said:

I am the red guy

I know, I mean a red team guy, lol

Going to change my Mii colour, real quick :)

Edit: ... it's a busy room ...

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Wow that sacrifice, I got your back for the blue points!

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Dood, this is crazy