By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I Want U 4 Team Icy Blue! - MK8 Team Tourney! UPDATE: We Finally WON!!! <(^o^<)

Einsam_Delphin said:
episteme said:
Tagging to be updated.

I hit you once with a banana, but that was by accident.

You also bumped me into the off-road, but I knew it was all unintentional!

Also does MKTV to Youtube work for you?

No, MKTV uploads don't work for me since the DLC/3.0 update came out

Around the Network
ktay95 said:
Ugh, I was going to join but I cant find my fucking gamepad charger and Im not using the TV at 3am

Just wait til you can, no rush! Each tourney last a full week, so still 5 days after today.

episteme said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
episteme said:
Tagging to be updated.

I hit you once with a banana, but that was by accident.

You also bumped me into the off-road, but I knew it was all unintentional!

Also does MKTV to Youtube work for you?

No, MKTV uploads don't work for me since the DLC/3.0 update came out

Yeah same for most, was wonderin if you were of the lucky few it still works for.

RolStoppable said:
I added 80 something points to the total before I got disconnected on the ninth or tenth race. There was an overwhelming majority of red players.

It's a pretty pointless contest, to be honest.

Yeah when teams arent even its kind of stupid

Einsam_Delphin said:

No matter the odds, teamwork shall prevail!

It happened twice on the same track during the short session, lol.

Around the Network

I've only played offline team races. Not sure how well this works with random people but I'll give it a go later today, although I'm no fan of the tournaments.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

RolStoppable said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
Cream147 said:
I preferred the team mechanics in MKWii where your items would not work on your team mates. Maybe it over-powered items a bit, but it would have made this more interesting.

Wait, you could do team races on MKWii!? o_O

Offline and in friend rooms online.

I like that friendly fire has been disabled in MK8. Well, lightning and the blooper still follow that rule, but that's okay.

My issue is that it's fine when you're racing with people you know, but when you're racing with randomers online they're inevitably just going to attack you regardless of team and that takes away the point for me. You might as well just do a free-for-all.

Was racing with a RyanDude (highest blue) and chipped in 209points for the blues (although with a red Mii... confused a few people).

Cream147 said:
RolStoppable said:

I like that friendly fire has been disabled in MK8. Well, lightning and the blooper still follow that rule, but that's okay.

My issue is that it's fine when you're racing with people you know, but when you're racing with randomers online they're inevitably just going to attack you regardless of team and that takes away the point for me. You might as well just do a free-for-all.

It's always more fun if it's people you know.

Going for some random races~

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

lol, even at team races I would go for first place.

btw, does MK have friendly fire?

TomaTito said:

Was racing with a RyanDude (highest blue) and chipped in 209points for the blues (although with a red Mii... confused a few people).

Cream147 said:
RolStoppable said:

It's always more fun if it's people you know.

Going for some random races~

That green shell at the beginning of Rainbow Road, that was me. lol