By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4 just passed Xbox One on the Amazon Best Sellers List

Wow, quite unexpected but i dont think its something you should go all doom and gloom for xbox one. Lots of consumers were probably waiting for the xbox ones price to match their satisfaction, i guess those consumers have bought their consoles as of now. Right now its not just the price that will sell the consoles, its if the consumer wants the console in the first place

Around the Network

There's a looooong way to go before there can be any credible claim of PS4 being likely to win NPD for Nov. For starters there are more Xb one skus in the top 100 so even if Ps4 stays a free places ahead of Ass Creed bundle the aggregate may still be in xb one's favour.

Xb one is still odds on favourite to win Nov NPD. However the fact that the vanilla Ps4 at $50 more is even competing with the Ass Creed bundle is significant and should not be dismissed in favour of the view that Xb one now has the favour of the US gamer population.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

TeKKno said:
Gamz said:
It's an hourly update? You are gonna feel silly when (if) Xbox is box on top in 45 min.

Not going to happen since the COD bundle fell after release and keeps falling.AC bundle will do the same.

It is sold out for like the 3rd time, that is why it keeps falling.

true_fan said:
2008ProchargedGT said:
true_fan said:
mochachino said:

MCC, which is arguably the biggest xone release this year, didn't help at all either being broken and all.

So we just ignore the first 17 days of November when XB1 had 2, 3 skus ahead of ps4, becuase ps4 is 1 spot ahead on the hourly chart. Stop the presses.

You dont see the irony in this? PS4  has been wiping the floor with xbox1 all year in every market. Now a two week burst due to price cut and bundled I. Games. Stops the presses.

Well it's looking like November=about 3/4 months so yea it's a big deal. Also I'm guess the main mtivation of the Xb1 sales posts, becuase we constantly heard XB1 is DOOMED and ps4 would win every market. It's not my problem 2 weeks of positive XB1 sales affecting you so bad. PS we are looking at amazon only.

Affecting me that bad? Im happy the Xbox1 is selling. It means more support and more better games for me to play on MINE. Im just calling you on ur bias.

It's hourly that can change by morning. Really shouldn't be threads about amazon hourly charts.

Around the Network

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

TomShoe said:

GG Microsoft.

Microsoft did everything they could. They added two free games, threw out Sunset Overdrive, MCC, Cawwa Doody, Assassin's Creed, and lopped $70 off the price and are still getting beat by plain jane $399 PS4 with no games. I hate to say it but this is literally it for Microsoft. If they lose November NPD, nothing they could ever do would actually beat PS4 aside from giving out Xbones for free. Satya Nadella needs to do the right thing and sell Xbox to China before the brand loses too much money.

The age of Xbox is done.

Xbox One has 2 consoles in the TOP 40 still..    PS4 has one..    Xbox One has 3 console sin the TOP 100..  PS4 has 2..   Just the two consoles in the top 40 alone mean thet Xbox One is still selling more hourly then the PS4..       so no change for November yet..

XBLive: cpg716     PSN ID: cpg716  Steam: Luv4Tech77

Predictions on 12/01/15 - Generation 8 Totals:

PS4: 85-95m
X1: 55-65m
WiiU: 20-30m

riderz13371 said:
TomShoe said:

The console wars have really got to you man...Both consoles doing well right now.

MS didn't come into the industry to be play second fiddle to Sony, they came to snuff them out.

true_fan said:
2008ProchargedGT said:
true_fan said:
mochachino said:

MCC, which is arguably the biggest xone release this year, didn't help at all either being broken and all.

So we just ignore the first 17 days of November when XB1 had 2, 3 skus ahead of ps4, becuase ps4 is 1 spot ahead on the hourly chart. Stop the presses.

You dont see the irony in this? PS4  has been wiping the floor with xbox1 all year in every market. Now a two week burst due to price cut and bundled I. Games. Stops the presses.

Well it's looking like November=about 3/4 months so yea it's a big deal. Also I'm guess the main mtivation of the Xb1 sales posts, becuase we constantly heard XB1 is DOOMED and ps4 would win every market. It's not my problem 2 weeks of positive XB1 sales affecting you so bad. PS we are looking at amazon only.

No one actually thinks Xbox is doomed but one month does not change anything as sales will go back to normal even if the X1 did sell better this month.It still would only be for USA,which is not relevant without global success.The facts are if MS was doing so good they would not need to drop the price twice and do tons of bundles to compete with their competitor.They are the ones playing catch up so the are not in a great place.

2008ProchargedGT said:

I think this whole thread is senseless. Im just saying that we really dont know what the gap is. Plus in the big picture its one retailer in one market. It is nice to see the Xbox on top for once tho.

Of course the thread is senseless. Like everything that has to do with hourly amazon stats.

But let's humor ourselves a little longer.

RON PAUL 2016!

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.