By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4 just passed Xbox One on the Amazon Best Sellers List

vivster said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
riderz13371 said:
The console wars have really got to you man...Both consoles doing well right now.

MS didn't come into the industry to be play second fiddle to Sony, they came to snuff them out.

Yes, but according to VGC "not reaching your goal" isn't called "failure" anymore. It's called "doing well".

Marathon runners dont expect to finish a race in 1st place. They expect to finis strong and put forther thier best effort for the duration.

Around the Network
true_fan said:
TeKKno said:
Gamz said:
It's an hourly update? You are gonna feel silly when (if) Xbox is box on top in 45 min.

Not going to happen since the COD bundle fell after release and keeps falling.AC bundle will do the same.

It is sold out for like the 3rd time, that is why it keeps falling.

How can something that is sitting on store shelves right now be sold out? BTW it says IN STOCK on Amazon so what are you looking at? Both bundles are in stock and on store shelves.

X1 can have 50 skus it means noting when they are low and might be sell

hmm, interesting, but I still expect X1 to win November NPD.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

true_fan said:
2008ProchargedGT said:
true_fan said:
2008ProchargedGT said:
true_fan said:

Well it's looking like November=about 3/4 months so yea it's a big deal. Also I'm guess the main mtivation of the Xb1 sales posts, becuase we constantly heard XB1 is DOOMED and ps4 would win every market. It's not my problem 2 weeks of positive XB1 sales affecting you so bad. PS we are looking at amazon only.

Affecting me that bad? Im happy the Xbox1 is selling. It means more support and more better games for me to play on MINE. Im just calling you on ur bias.

The only bias that I have is against hypocritical fans. I have no problem with playstation, my all time favorite game might be Socom 2. But, the hypocrisy this gen has been nauseating.

Dude YOU are being a hypocrite lol from your first post in this thread until this one ahaha.

Around the Network
FIT_Gamer said:
eva01beserk said:
FIT_Gamer said:

It's hourly that can change by morning. Really shouldn't be threads about amazon hourly charts.

Im confused. It sys it updates hourly, but I thought it still meant that its the monthly acumulatuve that its updated, right? If not, can sombody provide the monthly bestseller?

It hasn't updated in 2 days, but hear you go.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/2014-11/videogames/ref=zg_bs_tab_t_bsar 

Thank you.

I doubt that in 2 days then the ps4 would have nulled that 7 spots the x1 has on it, but like it was said before, thouse one week bumps the x1 gets when something hits wont give them the victory, since ps4 just keep dominating the rest of the time. As soon as the ps4 bundle hits, I think it will be way to clear of the inevitable.

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

cpg716 said:
Oh.. and this.. Xbox One has 5 consoles SKU's in the top 60 for NOVEMBER.. PS4 has just 2.. Xbox One has 3 SKUS in the top 46.. PS4 has JUST ONE.. So again.. no matter how you look it at.. no matter what happens the last 12 days of the month.. 17 days in.. Xbox One has handily outsold the PS4.. on AMAZON..

Top 60? Top 46? Without even looking at these charts it's obvious what you are doing. Looks ridiculous, you should stop.

cpg716 said:
Oh.. and this.. Xbox One has 5 consoles SKU's in the top 60 for NOVEMBER.. PS4 has just 2.. Xbox One has 3 SKUS in the top 46.. PS4 has JUST ONE.. So again.. no matter how you look it at.. no matter what happens the last 12 days of the month.. 17 days in.. Xbox One has handily outsold the PS4.. on AMAZON..

They always have more skus in the top 50 and PS4 still outsold it with just one or 2 skus so that is irrelevant.Those other skus are too far down to make an impact and most people will buy COD with AC bunlde being second.That Sunset bundle did nothing last month. Anywaypeople only stress NPD because it is the only place that the Xbox actually sells.That's like a team saying they won their division,but their rival won the Super Bowl lol.Global sales are the only thing that always mattered.The PS1,PS2 and Wii all dominated globally to be the highest selling consoles of the generation.

I'm not sure what Microsoft can do. Sony's big guns start pretty soon. I can't even imagine what will happen if TLOU 2 gets announced or Sony secured a huge third-party in Dec.

BeElite said:
X1 can have 50 skus it means noting when they are low and might be sell

They aren't low.. For the month they that two SKUs in the top 25..    One is #7, the other is #24..  PS4 is only at #15 and and #49..  Xbox One also is at #46, #55, and #59.. 

So 3 Xbox One SKUs ahead of the only othe PS4 SKU (49) besides #15...

XBLive: cpg716     PSN ID: cpg716  Steam: Luv4Tech77

Predictions on 12/01/15 - Generation 8 Totals:

PS4: 85-95m
X1: 55-65m
WiiU: 20-30m