By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4 just passed Xbox One on the Amazon Best Sellers List

FIT_Gamer said:

It's hourly that can change by morning. Really shouldn't be threads about amazon hourly charts.

Im confused. It sys it updates hourly, but I thought it still meant that its the monthly acumulatuve that its updated, right? If not, can sombody provide the monthly bestseller?

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

Around the Network

First 2 weeks were a victory for XBO, 3rd week is probably a tie, and then we'll have Black Friday Week that will count maybe even more than those 3 weeks combined. The console that wins BF will win November NPD in my opinion, and seeing how crazy people get when a GTA launches (even if is a remaster) I think GTA V bundle for PS4 will destroy every victory for Microsoft this month.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
riderz13371 said:
The console wars have really got to you man...Both consoles doing well right now.

MS didn't come into the industry to be play second fiddle to Sony, they came to snuff them out.

Yes, but according to VGC "not reaching your goal" isn't called "failure" anymore. It's called "doing well".

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Gamz said:
TeKKno said:
Gamz said:
It's an hourly update? You are gonna feel silly when (if) Xbox is box on top in 45 min.

Not going to happen since the COD bundle fell after release and keeps falling.AC bundle will do the same.

And if it does?

It won't since it's already falling and I say plenty of them at stores right after release.

Oh.. and this.. Xbox One has 5 consoles SKU's in the top 60 for NOVEMBER.. PS4 has just 2.. Xbox One has 3 SKUS in the top 46.. PS4 has JUST ONE.. So again.. no matter how you look it at.. no matter what happens the last 12 days of the month.. 17 days in.. Xbox One has handily outsold the PS4.. on AMAZON..

XBLive: cpg716     PSN ID: cpg716  Steam: Luv4Tech77

Predictions on 12/01/15 - Generation 8 Totals:

PS4: 85-95m
X1: 55-65m
WiiU: 20-30m

Around the Network
eva01beserk said:
FIT_Gamer said:

It's hourly that can change by morning. Really shouldn't be threads about amazon hourly charts.

Im confused. It sys it updates hourly, but I thought it still meant that its the monthly acumulatuve that its updated, right? If not, can sombody provide the monthly bestseller?

It hasn't updated in 2 days, but hear you go.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/2014-11/videogames/ref=zg_bs_tab_t_bsar 

I knew that XBO boost wouldn't last long. Price was never XBOs major issue. People will pay as much as it takes if a product is desirable enough.

2008ProchargedGT said:
true_fan said:
2008ProchargedGT said:
true_fan said:

Well it's looking like November=about 3/4 months so yea it's a big deal. Also I'm guess the main mtivation of the Xb1 sales posts, becuase we constantly heard XB1 is DOOMED and ps4 would win every market. It's not my problem 2 weeks of positive XB1 sales affecting you so bad. PS we are looking at amazon only.

Affecting me that bad? Im happy the Xbox1 is selling. It means more support and more better games for me to play on MINE. Im just calling you on ur bias.

The only bias that I have is against hypocritical fans. I have no problem with playstation, my all time favorite game might be Socom 2. But, the hypocrisy this gen has been nauseating.

eva01beserk said:
FIT_Gamer said:

Monthly : http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/2014-11/videogames/ref=zg_bs_tab_t_bsar

XBLive: cpg716     PSN ID: cpg716  Steam: Luv4Tech77

Predictions on 12/01/15 - Generation 8 Totals:

PS4: 85-95m
X1: 55-65m
WiiU: 20-30m

If the PS4 stays ahead then it still has half a month to make up lost ground. Also aren't there a few bundles for FC4, GTAV & LBP3 or is that limited to BF?