By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4 just passed Xbox One on the Amazon Best Sellers List

Playstation Domination

Around the Network
mochachino said:

MCC, which is arguably the biggest xone release this year, didn't help at all either being broken and all.

So we just ignore the first 17 days of November when XB1 had 2, 3 skus ahead of ps4, becuase ps4 is 1 spot ahead on the hourly chart. Stop the presses.

Ps4 will win amazon win ndp. Reality is Ps4 is the console of choice. Only going all out luck and a bunch of right things at the right time and x1 only "won" amazon rankings for 2 weeks.

true_fan said:
mochachino said:

MCC, which is arguably the biggest xone release this year, didn't help at all either being broken and all.

So we just ignore the first 17 days of November when XB1 had 2, 3 skus ahead of ps4, becuase ps4 is 1 spot ahead on the hourly chart. Stop the presses.

You dont see the irony in this? PS4  has been wiping the floor with xbox1 all year in every market. Now a two week burst due to price cut and bundled I. Games. Stops the presses.

Gamz said:
It's an hourly update? You are gonna feel silly when (if) Xbox is box on top in 45 min.

Not going to happen since the COD bundle fell after release and keeps falling.AC bundle will do the same.

Around the Network
true_fan said:
mochachino said:

So you just going to ignore PS4 never leaving the top 15-20 while all the X1 bundles fall off after release? Those bundes were only up there because they were about to launch,not because of what they were selling.Most people that want an X1 would obviously buy one when the budles release day one.There are not more people that want an X1,just the people who want one buying it at that same point.

2008ProchargedGT said:
true_fan said:
mochachino said:

You dont see the irony in this? PS4  has been wiping the floor with xbox1 all year in every market. Now a two week burst due to price cut and bundled I. Games. Stops the presses.

Well it's looking like November=about 3/4 months so yea it's a big deal. Also I'm guess the main mtivation of the Xb1 sales posts, becuase we constantly heard XB1 is DOOMED and ps4 would win every market. It's not my problem 2 weeks of positive XB1 sales affecting you so bad. PS we are looking at amazon only.

TomShoe said:

GG Microsoft.

Microsoft did everything they could. They added two free games, threw out Sunset Overdrive, MCC, Cawwa Doody, Assassin's Creed, and lopped $70 off the price and are still getting beat by plain jane $399 PS4 with no games. I hate to say it but this is literally it for Microsoft. If they lose November NPD, nothing they could ever do would actually beat PS4 aside from giving out Xbones for free. Satya Nadella needs to do the right thing and sell Xbox to China before the brand loses too much money.

The age of Xbox is done.

Please, you're exaggerating immensely. Xbox One may not exceed the heights of the 360 last gen, but MS have made great efforts to reshape the image of their console recently and are releasing some solid games already (Halo MCC). It may not topple the PS4, but it doesn't need to to remain relevant and a solid system for consumers to purchase.

This great brand, it will endure. Xbox will survive. 

vivster said:
NobleTeam360 said:
Lol, the double standards. It's too much

So there are standards now on VGC?

You're right what was I thinking, have at it!

TeKKno said:
Gamz said:
It's an hourly update? You are gonna feel silly when (if) Xbox is box on top in 45 min.

Not going to happen since the COD bundle fell after release and keeps falling.AC bundle will do the same.

And if it does?