By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Just cancelled my GTAV PS4 pre-order (Update: Cancelled cancellation)

Justagamer said:
I decided not to get gta 5, after I played gta 4. Lol

Bad decision...GTA V is miles better than GTA 4. I hated 4, but 5 was pretty good.

Around the Network

I can't believe the sh*t I read on this site. Dropped one too many times I guess.

Game ratings are a function of time. If FF7 or GTA3 released today as full price games they'd get 1/10.

I enjoyed GTA V on my 360 but how it got such consistent rave reviews is beyond me.

You get gta haters, of course, and I'm not saying they're wrong to hate it because everyone has an opinion, but I feel like I'm the only person who felt it was a solid 8/10 game.

i may bu it again when its on sale. Not investing full price on a game I own already.

Around the Network

Meh could of been better. Anyway think I'll be buying that black friday bundle with GTA V and TLOU.

Anyone else do this after seeing the reviews and finding out it's worse than the PS3 version?

NobleTeam360 said:
Meh could of been better. Anyway think I'll be buying that black friday bundle with GTA V and TLOU.

At least the game adds nothing to the price. Don't get me started on TLoU, another lacking remaster

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Rolstoppable, you are not sir.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

adriane23 said:
Rolstoppable, you are not sir.

I thank the Lord for that every morning

The One and Only

VizionEck.com