By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Wii U League

Lylat Cruise can be such a mean stage sometimes.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

@padib: Damn that Mario is hard to reach (especially in an Omega stage)

Signature goes here!

So yeah that was fun great games Truck and padib

padib said:
TruckOSaurus said:
@padib: Damn that Mario is hard to reach (especially in an Omega stage)

Your peach, I can't give her an inch! :) Good games.

And @Mike, really fun follow-up friendlies, your Lucina is a survivor, great playing with her, you beat my Samus with her after I was almost 2 lives ahead!

Never give up!!! but when your mario step up i had no chance, good and fun games

TruckOSaurus said:

It's the worst stage in the game! I could make a compilation video full of the many times people were killed by it!

Around the Network
mZuzek said:
tbone51 said:

Hmm, I've been a bit away from here recently, let's get back into this. I'm challenging tbone.

Noooooooooo.... Denied!!!!! :p

I'll fight you today, IT ENDS HERE!

Einsam_Delphin said:
TruckOSaurus said:

It's the worst stage in the game! I could make a compilation video full of the many times people were killed by it!

It did give me a totally underserved win against padib. I was at 180% on my last stock, his Mario was at something like 40% and the stage tilted preventing him from making a very simple recovery.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
TruckOSaurus said:

It did give me a totally underserved win against padib. I was at 180% on my last stock, his Mario was at something like 40% and the stage tilted preventing him from making a very simple recovery.

lolz what a dirty way to win! You pretty much have to play as someone with god-tier recovery like Villager or PacMan to consistently make it back on Lylat Cruise.

I've been lent a copy of the game for the weekend, so I might go online today since I'll be in Lux saturday/sunday

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Gametag in the signature, add me.

NNID: MagicalLight

FC: 4124 - 5888 - 4804