By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Wii U League

Finally got through and purchased Lucas, Roy, Ryu and DreamLand. Gotta say Ryu looks crazy strong.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

Hello VGchartz. My friend and I are seeking some competition for Smash Wii U. Anyone up to go a couple rounds tonight 2 on 2? We prefer to play with items off, on neutral stages, but I'm open to all stages. If anyone is up to play let me know. My Nintendo ID is RennaHazel

Let's play some Smash!

Took me about 30 minutes to purchase the DLC because of how overloaded the servers were. But I got it, and I love it

My Nintendo network id is Dulfite and I want in! Where are challenges issued and how are the results proven?

nvm I was already entered into this :)

Around the Network
mZuzek said:
Dulfite said:
My Nintendo network id is Dulfite and I want in! Where are challenges issued and how are the results proven?

Don't get too excited, I don't think this is really ongoing anymore.

However, we do host tournaments every few weekends at Nintendomination, so you might want to join us there instead.

How do you do tournaments when tournament mode isn't even out yet?

mZuzek said:
Dulfite said:

How do you do tournaments when tournament mode isn't even out yet?

We don't need someone telling us when we can and can't do tournaments. Yeah, suck on that, Sakurai.

Well, come August, we will be able to do official tournaments on the game which will be wonderful.