By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Wii U League

Marked :D

Around the Network
padib said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

But that's the day the MK8 DLC releases so... :L

Have fun with MK8. I want the DLC for 200cc, but I don't play online so I'll be at my usual post.

Wynaut play online? :O

padib said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

But that's the day the MK8 DLC releases so... :L

Have fun with MK8. I want the DLC for 200cc, but I don't play online so I'll be at my usual post.

200cc is part of the Thursday update and is not paid DLC so you can play it for free :)

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

padib said:

Oh, sweet. :) I already bought the DLC because the courses and characters are fun.

@Einsam. I play but really not often. I'm not good enough to consider comps not difficult enough. I have yet to 3-star all cups in 150cc mirror.

But that's the best way to get better at the game! Picking up strats from other players in terms of routes/lines, techniques, and item usage, and using them for your own gain! I wasn't able to 3 star every cup either when I first started playing MK7, but after I went online and played a ton of races, I started dominating the AI!

This thread is alive! Yay!

I'm going to change it because the league is pretty much dead and it would be hard to get it back running but we can definitely turn this into a meeting point for the Smashers of VGC.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

I'd love for this thread to come back.

I've played with a lot of great players on this site, and I'd love to get a chance to play more with you guys.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

15 stocks is waaaay too long.

Signature goes here!

Fun games! I scared you to death on that last stock!

Signature goes here!

Glad to see this thread has made a return. I'd love to play with you guys at some point

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
Glad to see this thread has made a return. I'd love to play with you guys at some point

Of course!

Signature goes here!