By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Wii U League

Mike321 said:
TruckOSaurus said:
I added Pixel and MegaOverlord's match. Not sure if Chriscox and Mike had an official match or just friendlies?

No just friendlies, although Einsam_Delphin and I had a league match some time ago, i thought he  was going to write the results since he won but anyway i lost 2-1, he used rosalina and i used samus

Cool, I've added that result to the first page. Thanks!

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

anyone up for some matches?

toot..I see your on, join my room so we can do our challenge.

anyone wants to play for a while before the super bowl begins?

toot1231 said:
chriscox1121 said:
ok so can i challenge toot or pixel in the rankings?

Ill play whenever just shoot me a friend invite on wii u and reply to this

I see you online...wanna do our challenge?

Around the Network

anyone up for some games?

padib said:
Hi all, I have been online on smash almost every day for the past week. If anyone sees me online on weekdays between 7 and 9pm EST try to invite me to a smash room.

Cheers,
Phil

Sadly I think this thread is dead with it having been inactive for two months. Also there is no invite system for some reason, but I can play at that time tomorrow.

I fully think that this thread can be revived...

There are a lot of Smash players on this site that can and want play friendlies. As long as there is someone hosting, it should work out :)

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Hi... I want to join the fight..

My id is: the_lonegunman

padib said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

Sadly I think this thread is dead with it having been inactive for two months. Also there is no invite system for some reason, but I can play at that time tomorrow.

@you and @Platina and others.

I agree. I am available most days. Tomorrow I have drum class but otherwise thursday I will be online. Before joining For Glory as I usually do I'll look for you all online and probably host a room for a few minutes in case anyone logs on.

Smash is great and makes the U absolutely worth the buy.

But that's the day the MK8 DLC releases so... :L