Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Wii U League

Einsam_Delphin said:
I keep forgetting the side b spikes! xD
Counterpick!?

I'm a noob smash pro player lol, what does counter pick means exactly?

Nvm, just read the first page. I will keep Falco, the stage doesn't matter to me



Nintendo and PC gamer

Around the Network
mZuzek said:
Possum5454 said:
mZuzek said:
I'm blaming this one on the lag. Which is arguably still my fault.

Want to replay that last one?

Erm. Anyways, nah, replays are unfair. I already won over lag before.

But after playing live, I just can't shake this feeling that things would different offline. Regardless of how humiliating it is (in the case of this last frIendly, very), I always call BS if it's online.


How did i break your shield with bowser in the very beginning!?



Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

osed125 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
I keep forgetting the side b spikes! xD
Counterpick!?

I'm a noob smash pro player lol, what does counter pick means exactly?



Ah sorry, the loser of the battle picks the next stage. Generally you wanna go somewhere disadvantageous to the character your opponent is using, but I don't think any of us care about that hehe.

Einsam_Delphin said:
osed125 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
I keep forgetting the side b spikes! xD
Counterpick!?

I'm a noob smash pro player lol, what does counter pick means exactly?



Ah sorry, the loser of the battle picks the next stage. Generally you wanna go somewhere disadvantageous to the character your opponent is using, but I don't think any of us care about that hehe.

Just edited the post lol, I will keep Falco and the stage doesn't really matter to me



Nintendo and PC gamer

osed125 said:

Just edited the post lol, I will keep Falco and the stage doesn't really matter to me

Kick his toush bud! :D



Around the Network
osed125 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
osed125 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
I keep forgetting the side b spikes! xD
Counterpick!?

I'm a noob smash pro player lol, what does counter pick means exactly?



Ah sorry, the loser of the battle picks the next stage. Generally you wanna go somewhere disadvantageous to the character your opponent is using, but I don't think any of us care about that hehe.

Just edited the post lol, I will keep Falco and the stage doesn't really matter to me



Ah alrighty, let's do this then!

Possum5454 said:

How did i break your shield with bowser in the very beginning!?

You didn't, it was her.

Also, I guess that's enough raping for today, I hope you had a good time.



lol got so much lag on that second fight, I got destroyed haha



Nintendo and PC gamer

Daaaaaaaaamn! I'm sorry but that was just hot! xD
Rosaluma 2-0 vs osed's Falco! Good games mate! Let's do friendlys!



mZuzek said:
Possum5454 said:

How did i break your shield with bowser in the very beginning!?

You didn't, it was her.

Also, I guess that's enough raping for today, I hope you had a good time.


oh,guess i guess i didnt notice that she came out.

:( That last match was really close though.



Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong