By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Wii U League

Time to tip.... TAKE THE CROWN!

Around the Network
mZuzek said:
Smeags said:
Practice is over.

Let's do this.

This sums it up pretty well. Smash for 3DS is pretty much the first Smash game I really got into, but from the start I always knew it was training season before the real thing. (though to be honest playing on the GamePad might as well be handicapped season before I get the Pro Controller )

GameCube controller is the only way to go!

Signature goes here!

Im in.
ID: POE_001

I won't be getting the game on launch day, might take 1 or 2 weeks but still

NNID: osed125

Nintendo and PC gamer

Why is this in the Introduce Yourself forum??

Also I'm in of course! Will see how playing on the gamepad feels before deciding if I should finally get a Pro Controller or not.

Around the Network
Einsam_Delphin said:

Also I'm in of course! Will see how playing on the gamepad feels before deciding if I should finally get a Pro Controller or not.

I was hiding it while I was making my reserved posts and it turns out you can't switch forums and edit the thread title in the same action. It's moved now.

What's your NNID?

Signature goes here!

Nind: MagicalLight

NNID: MagicalLight

FC: 4124 - 5888 - 4804

TruckOSaurus said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

I was hiding it while I was making my reserved posts and it turns out you can't switch forums and edit the thread title in the same action. It's moved now.

What's your NNID?

All is right again!

Guess you have signatures hidden as it says it on my battle card, but it's the same as on here, Einsam_Delphin

I'm in!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
I'm in!

You ready for redemption... Zelda style?!