By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Wii U League

Im playing, unfortunately no gcn controller yet!

Around the Network

Im in this one and wont sell my copy.

don't waste time

3DS FC 4914-3563-4510

NNID : turtuls

I should be getting my copy in 5 hours!

I'll be getting my copy at noon (with the GameCube adapter if I'm lucky) but I won't be able to play until tomorrow...

Signature goes here!

- If you decide to join before launch, you will be expected to get the game at launch. "I don't have the game yet." won't be a valid excuse to turn down a challenge.
- The League will officially start on November 22nd

Good thing I didnt join yet seeing as the league starts before the games releae =P I would have been fucked.

Around the Network
ktay95 said:
- If you decide to join before launch, you will be expected to get the game at launch. "I don't have the game yet." won't be a valid excuse to turn down a challenge.

Good thing I didnt join yet seeing as the league starts before the games releae =P I would have been fucked.

When does it release in Australia?

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
ktay95 said:

When does it release in Australia?

29th, I will be buying it then hopefully

mZuzek said:
TruckOSaurus said:
I'll be getting my copy at noon (with the GameCube adapter if I'm lucky) but I won't be able to play until tomorrow...

Aww, I thought you already had it. That was a challenge before, by the way.
Tomorrow it is.. is it?

Sure, we'll get things rolling!

Signature goes here!

I have Maximilian on Twitch open on my second screen and he says the net code is amazing! Can't fucking wait!

Signature goes here!

It's time.