By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Anyone else say Teen Titans is the best cartoon out right now?

Depends, Archer crushes all in its wake, however, if you're referring to children's programming, couldn't tell you what's tops at the moment.

Around the Network

The original Teen Titans cartoon was surprisingly good at times. Not ALL the time, but often.

It didn't really hold a candle, IMO, however, to the original Batman/Superman/Justice League DCAU shows.

Teen Titans Go is silly in purpose, and I appreciate that, but it's just not my thing.

P.S. To whomever comment on Slade and who he was.........he's Deathstroke, the Terminator. Though they never called him that because it's a kids cartoon. As for his "Connections" to Robin, I don't remember that he really had any from the old 80s comics the show is (mostly) based on. So I have no idea where the show was going with that. I did like/was surprised by the final seasons' use of a bunch of obscure enemies though, especially Brain and Monsieur Mallah (considering they were Doom Patrol villains), etc. Pretty entertaining.

Gammalad said:
If you are referring to Teen Titans GO! Then please GO find the nearest exit...

Still waiting for season 6 of Teen Titans...

fucking this!! breaks my heart the cancelled it(and don't get me started with them cancelling  Young Justice) it's a waste of talent having them do 11 min bits...

anyway Adventure Time and Regular Show are better...also Bob's Burgers and Rick and Morty are above it as well

jigokutamago said:
sundin13 said:
Adventure Time>All

Nice try though...

I like Bravest Warriors more though.

Bravest Warriors is fantastic, but its world isn't even nearly as well fleshed out than AT.

If we are talking about web shows, Bee and Puppycat is also absolutely fantastic, even though its only had a few episodes, its actual run is just starting so there is a lot of great stuff to look forward to. 

The original Teen Titans show never concluded, did it?

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
is there no rick and morty in your world?

I don't think he's including Adult Swim, or i'd go with Rick and Morty too

For daytime Cartoon Network, the answer is 

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

My girls really like steven universe, and I have to admit it's grown on me as of late as well.

Good joke, Spurgey....... Just don't make it again and we're fine!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Sonic Boom is so dumb. The only decent cartoons out right now: Legend of Korra. We need more creative minds. Some cartoons just make you dumber by the second.

I'm not a fan of most of the stuff that's airing right now, and I think TTG sucks ass.
Like another user said, LoK is one of the only decent ones. Heck, I'd even say it's the ONLY good one.
That's right, I said it, I don't think AT Or RS or SU are good shows at all.

Gone are the days where cartoons could've been really deep and not just random bullshit.
I miss stuff like The Zeta Project, The Invisible Man, Code Lyoko, etc. which all were somewhere between cartoons and Science fiction. Heck, I'm sure that if anyone told me to write a summary or to just simply tell them what those shows were about, I'd write some stuff that seems Sci-Fi-ish rather than cartoonish.

Code Lyoko Evolution was good, even though it's only a half cartoon. Whether or not we'll see another season of that is still up in the air, and I think that the show's currently being dubbed to English.

Cartoons today just lack PLOT. And before you jump me saying that not all the old cartoons had deep plots, at least they don't rely on randomness as their selling point.