By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sonic Boom the 2nd lowest rated Sonic of all time

teigaga said:
lol, wasn't dev teams supposed to have big shot talent on it? Whelp...

At least their deal with Nintendo is over and they can work on next gen sonic. Somehow both Lost worlds and Boom looked and played worse then Sonic Generations on last gen consoles.

I thought it was 3 games?

Around the Network
Seece said:
teigaga said:

At least their deal with Nintendo is over and they can work on next gen sonic. Somehow both Lost worlds and Boom looked and played worse then Sonic Generations on last gen consoles.

Mario & Sonic at the Sochi Winter Olympic Games counts too.

Squeezol said:
Seece said:
teigaga said:

Oh yeah forgot about that. Also Sonic Boom on Wii U and 3DS are two different games.

Ok, I'll cancel on this one.

Hopefully they will redeem Sonic... Again.

teigaga said:
Squeezol said:
Seece said:

Oh yeah forgot about that. Also Sonic Boom on Wii U and 3DS are two different games.

True, but they obviously don't count those as two games because we also had Lost World for 3DS and Wii U and if we count those as two games as well we'd have 5 games in total.

Around the Network
Squeezol said:
teigaga said:
Squeezol said:
Seece said:

True, but they obviously don't count those as two games because we also had Lost World for 3DS and Wii U and if we count those as two games as well we'd have 5 games in total.

I meant that they are actually 2 different games, different storys and gameplay-although I know lost worlds was slightly different on each platform.

Sonic Boom: Shattered Crystal (3DS)

Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric (Wii U)

Sonic is still good

teigaga said:

I meant that they are actually 2 different games, different storys and gameplay-although I know lost worlds was slightly different on each platform.

Sonic Boom: Shattered Crystal (3DS)

Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric (Wii U)

Well, that's true of course, but the point is that they still don't count it as two.

Worse than Sonic 06' though? It must be very hard to make a game that is worse than that fuckfest of a game.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

This is deffinetly a contender for TOTY.