By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sonic Boom the 2nd lowest rated Sonic of all time

Sonic games are rating lower than movie games by this point... Movie fucking games!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
Sonic games are rating lower than movie games by this point... Movie fucking games!

This is a cartoon tie-in game though, recall.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

AZWification said:
brendude13 said:
mii-gamer said:
Sega should stick to the winning formula of Colors and Generation, then proceed to refine the experience in future iterations. But they continue to shit on the legacy of their iconic mascot.

I don't really consider than a "winning formula" at all.

They aren't perfect games, but they are far better than the other 3D Sonic games.

I thought Generations was a broken game. Far too much of the game was on rails, and the parts that weren't were too fast to do any real platforming.

I'd say both of the Adventure games wipe the floor with it.

Mr Khan said:
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

This is a cartoon tie-in game though, recall.

Yea but its Sonic. He has been in the gaming industry for over 2 decades and still gets poor games. I dont get how could sega allow their main mascot to be dragged to the ground like this

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

I expected more from the 3DS version tbh... It resembled more of classic 2D Sonic.

Oh well, Sonic Lost World just looks better now in comparison.

Around the Network
teigaga said:
lol, wasn't dev teams supposed to have big shot talent on it? Whelp...

At least their deal with Nintendo is over and they can work on next gen sonic. Somehow both Lost worlds and Boom looked and played worse then Sonic Generations on last gen consoles.

Sonic Lost World actually looked and played like a proper 8th gen Sonic game. I found it played as smooth as generations. Besides, it wasn't Sonic Team who made this, it was BigRedButton. Sega shouldn't just hand off their baby like that to any normal team.... frankly this mess up of a game is all Sega's fault. I have serious doubts that the PS4 and Xbox One would help create a "better Sonic" if Sega did this to their own damn franchise. 

Sorry, Sega rant lol 

amak11 said:
teigaga said:
lol, wasn't dev teams supposed to have big shot talent on it? Whelp...

At least their deal with Nintendo is over and they can work on next gen sonic. Somehow both Lost worlds and Boom looked and played worse then Sonic Generations on last gen consoles.

Sonic Lost World actually looked and played like a proper 8th gen Sonic game. I found it played as smooth as generations. Besides, it wasn't Sonic Team who made this, it was BigRedButton. Sega shouldn't just hand off their baby like that to any normal team.... frankly this mess up of a game is all Sega's fault. I have serious doubts that the PS4 and Xbox One would help create a "better Sonic" if Sega did this to their own damn franchise. 

Sorry, Sega rant lol 

Lost worlds didn't look bad but Generations was far more fitting and more impressive in my opinion

teigaga said:
amak11 said:

Sorry, Sega rant lol 

Lost worlds didn't look bad but Generations was far more fitting and more impressive in my opinion

I don't think there should be any doubt regarding that.. Lost World's art style is simplistic because Sega wanted the game to run at a smooth 60fps!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

wasnt expecting much from this

they should've just make sonic all star racing 2