By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nintendo Just Insulted the Entire Video Game Industry

Tagged games:

Nintendo is fine, 3DS is a beast, Wii U is not.

Nintendo can still produce their first party games for Wii U it doesn't matter for the fans now, and Nintendo is still supporting Wii U even better then SCEI in supporting PS Vita.

It's not a big stories anymore, and all Nintendo fans doesn't care for the 3rd parties games anymore and their first party can sustain and support the same amount of third party games on other platform.

Around the Network
kljesta64 said:
I dont get it.

Is this Inception ?

No one does. It's just an article spinning the actual quote. They probably need money, I guess.

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

ganoncrotch said:
Give us the TL:DR version of it please Anfebious because that is a lot of rattling on about nothing in the first 3 paragraphs.

Why should we be insulted?

You are right, I should do a TL:DR version. But... that would mean I actually have to read the article...

OK, here goes nothing!

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Anfebious said:
ganoncrotch said:
Give us the TL:DR version of it please Anfebious because that is a lot of rattling on about nothing in the first 3 paragraphs.

Why should we be insulted?

You are right, I should do a TL:DR version. But... that would mean I actually have to read the article...

OK, here goes nothing!

Wow Anfebious. Heidy is not going to save you this time!

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

I loled at the whole article.

Good satire site! Thumbs up!

Around the Network

Jason Messer sure is full of himself. "...believe you me." and "Think about it..." - these are the words of a guy trying to convince himself as well as others.

I don't won't a Wii U but Miyamoto is right to a point. In order to stand out from competition you have to offer something different. Wii did that (controls), Xbox 360 did that (online gameplay) and PS3 did that (Blu-ray). All 3 consoles last gen gave a good run and all 3 were worth your time and money. This time around it's not the case.

Both PS4 and Xbone are paid online, same media formats, same games (for the most part), nearly the same price. There's no point in owning both. While there is a point in owning a PS4/Xbone and a Wii U. Xbone got rid of their point to stand out (Kinect), Wii U hasn't.

Hmm, pie.

Where is that insult again?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:

Did you read the article?? Then you should feel insulted that they tricked you into reading it.

ktay95 said:
vivster said:

Did you read the article?? Then you should feel insulted that they tricked you into reading it.

^ I want the time for the first 3 paragraphs of waffling back.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

somebody pls give this page clicks. Because i can't care enough to do it myself

We reap what we sow