Forums - Nintendo Discussion - At 60 hour mark, Sonic Boom finally gets official scores on Metacritic.....nothing good....

First I have Hardcore gamer with 2.5/5 or 50 percent. They put a lot of effort into the review as well if you care to check it out like I did.

http://www.hardcoregamer.com/2014/11/13/review-sonic-boom-rise-of-lyric/116893/

Then the second review matters about as much as some random youtuber on reddit or that theindependent.com review.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/wii-u/sonic-boom-rise-of-lyric

I wonder if now that Sega has completed their agreement with Nintendo...rushed through it I would say....if we can expect good games on the other systems now?

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:

I wonder if now that Sony has completed their agreement with Nintendo...rushed through it I would say....if we can expect good games on the other systems now?

What now?  You mean Sega?  I hope to see Sonic on PS4 someday, I still like the ol' hedgehog even if has stumbled along the way.

spurgeonryan said:

I wonder if now that Sega has completed their agreement with Nintendo...rushed through it I would say....if we can expect good games on the other systems now?

Sega and good games don't belong in the same sentence anymore.

Current gaming platforms - Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Wii U, New 3DS, PC

Augen said:
spurgeonryan said:

I wonder if now that Sony has completed their agreement with Nintendo...rushed through it I would say....if we can expect good games on the other systems now?

What now?  You mean Sega?  I hope to see Sonic on PS4 someday, I still like the ol' hedgehog even if has stumbled along the way.

Fixed.

I liked Lost Worlds, it was just made for a dead system Back then. Hopefully it continues to pick up now. But it is too late for Sonic on it though I think.

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

PenguinZ said:
spurgeonryan said:

Didn't they make the new Alien game?

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
PenguinZ said:
spurgeonryan said:

Didn't they make the new Alien game?

Hey if you keep pumping shit out, something decent is bound to happen at some point.

Current gaming platforms - Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Wii U, New 3DS, PC

PenguinZ said:
spurgeonryan said:

Sure they do. Sega is releasing awesome games on iOS and Android. Can't wait for Sonic and Knuckles remaster to hit...

Wow.. The Metascore will actually be even lower than I thought.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

AZWification said:

Wow.. The Metascore will actually be even lower than I thought.

The real sites will save it. Ign, gamespot, Eurogamer, etc

Those 10/10 user reviews lol... always make me chuckle for some reason.