Tagged games:

KyleeStrutt said:
XB1 > PS4 :O

globally in the US

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

Around the Network

I don't mean to be that guy, but ahem*. Weren't certain people bragging about how the XBone version of Destiny did so great w/o being bundled like the PS4 version? Well, it's looking like the PS4 version of CoD did some damage w/o being bundled like the XBone version. Anyone care to comment?

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

DialgaMarine said:
I don't mean to be that guy, but ahem*. Weren't certain people bragging about how the XBone version of Destiny did so great w/o being bundled like the PS4 version? Well, it's looking like the PS4 version of CoD did some damage w/o being bundled like the XBone version. Anyone care to comment?

There shall be no comments on this. None!

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

KyleeStrutt said:

The power of the bunduroos! That being said, PS4 still holding strong in the UK.

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

platformmaster918 said:
KyleeStrutt said:

globally in the US

Hahahahahahaha :D

Around the Network

Wow this is awesome! It's weird global hardware isn't up yet though.. Xbone at ~315k from just UK&US compared to PS4 which is at 173k. Xbone winning worldwide this week confirmed?

Great for Microsoft :)

This is where MS will at least do better, it's the deals it has for CoD. However, UK's numbers are different, seems PS is back on top regardless.

Hmm, pie.

Ka-pi96 said:
man-bear-pig said:
Wow this is awesome! It's weird global hardware isn't up yet though.. Xbone at ~315k from just UK&US compared to PS4 which is at 173k. Xbone winning worldwide this week confirmed?

Global is already up. For some reason it was put into a new thread instead, and uses rounded up figures despite the exact ones being in the tools section.

But here it is anyways... http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193302&page=1

Thanks, just seen that. Xbone winning is still within the margin of error..Pretty awesome

DialgaMarine said:

Only problem is there are alot more ps4s out there. so they had the right to brag

Many claim x1 is inferior but yet most people are showing you they do not care for hardware specs.

Praise the One.