By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - DF Performance Analysis: Assassin's Creed Unity

I guess he was right all along. X1 is the only logical platform to play on this holiday.

We're humbled, Microsoft.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

One of the "few" rendering issues... GAF courtesy.

WTF?

Lawl, this game man, this game!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ms6PXEpA4PM

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

They confused the side? Because in the video is the Xbone going ~20fps.

What an absolute mess. I mean to make the PS4 version run worse, you really have to have done a crappy job...

All their bloody talk about how we've pushed the hardware, we've put so many people on screen... no wonder they are keeping quiet right now.

If it wasn't for my daughter really wanting to play this game, I would have cancelled it (again)... they don't deserve cash, when obviously the game should have been delayed.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

Around the Network

This is hilarious, I knew right away that something was up when I first read the system req's for the PC version. I'm sorry, Ubisoft, you have made complete fools of yourselves here.

Parity my ASSassins Creed.

ethomaz said:
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

They confused the side? Because in the video is the Xbone going ~20fps.

Yea, that is very interesting... On their youtube video, the ps4 > x1 but on their review, x1 > ps4? Did they goof up or what?

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Wow that is just really bad. Even the cutscenes can't make 30fps. That PS4 version is just disgusting in 2014.

I have been screaming it. This game was primarily made on the XB1 and they figured they just do a rush port over to the PS4. At the end of the day they couldn't get the XB1 version running well, and couldn't get the PS4 version running much better either. The stupidly high minimum system requirements for the PC build just goes to show that the game is just an all round unoptimized mess.

Then they did their whole post release review embargo too. Which the media stupidly accepted and are now going around saying they would never do it again. Why would any publisher want to stop the media from telling consumers how their game plays for 12hrs after the game has been released if they don't already know their game has issues.

Ubisoft just seems to be really hitting all the wrong buttons with this game. How or why does anyone try so hard to fail at something is beyond me.

And a lot of users were here saying PS4 gamers were being anal about the whole parity nonsense. Parity is the first sign that you are getting a lesser game than what you should be getting. There is no reason why a game should perform on par between stronger and weaker hardware, even worse perform better on the weaker hardware. But some people can't see they are being sold shit even after they stuck a $60 price tag on it.