By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - DF Performance Analysis: Assassin's Creed Unity

Microsoft must have paid Ubisoft even better than we imagined. >_>

This is just an incredible mess.

Around the Network

consoles 2 year cycle confirmed:X

i don't think it's only Ubisoft to blame this time around, may the consoles aren't powerful enough for years to come?:P

I would guess the game was built from X1 to PS4 as well.

Wazowski said:

i don't think it's only Ubisoft to blame this time around, may the consoles aren't powerful enough for years to come?:P

C'mon no power weekeness can explain poor performance... they have the hardware to almost 3 years so they could fit the performance to the target hardware.

BTW dozen (yeap a lot) of games in PS4/Xbone runs and looks better than Parity... way better... even Open World games.

This is a whole new low, Ubisoft is officially worse than EA in my eyes. Unacceptable.

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

Around the Network
Wazowski said:

Please. Do not drink the cool aid.

GTA6 whenever that game comes out will put this game to shame in every imaginable possible way. Even GTA5 will most likely put it to shame.  Just don't for a second think that this has anything to do with the power in the consoles. 

ethomaz said:

C'mon no power weekeness can explain poor performance... they have the hardware to almost 3 years so they could fit the performance to the target hardware.

BTW dozen (yeap a lot) of games in PS4/Xbone runs and looks better than Parity... way better... even Open World games.

yes, i thought about that too.. it was kinda of a joke my comment;)

the game was simply rushed for the holiday release, i think that's the only explanation, and yes Ubisoft is being the EA of this gen

Frame Rate? Resolution? Both suck on both consoles.

What kills me though is those fucking Pop Ins! Not just textures but ENTIRE FUCKING ASSETS.

I was on the fence about the game and now there is no question my 2 games for November are Dragon Age and Tales of Hearts R.

Guys how can anybody says that didn't love GAF... I'm drunk but I love this place.

So, did the whole "parity" thing had to do with them trying to get the PS4 version to reach the level of the X1 version? That would be kind of interesting if true :).