By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Rumor: Sony developing that Spider-man movie you always wanted: "AUNT MAY"

NinjaguyDan said:
V-r0cK said:
NiKKoM said:
Ultravolt said:

Wow... really? So I guess the whole "Spider-Man joins the Avengers" thing might not happen after all, huh?

Sinister Six and Venom at least make sense, but why THIS!?

I think there is a Marvel mole at Sony trying to ruin spider-man so marvel can get it back for cheap..

If only that mole was at Fox so Marvel can get back the X-men universe and FF.

There's a mole working on the FF.

http://www.newsarama.com/22684-doctor-doom-actor-says-fantastic-four-reboot-gives-him-radical-new-origin.html

Wow...that mole is doing a helluva good job cause that sounded horrible!

Around the Network

Why a prequel?

I want Aunt May movie to be just watching her cook food, do dished and random super heroes show up at times out of costume and get worldly advise from her.

Fun fact. Aunt may was once the Herald of Galactus. Like the silver surfer.

She was known as the golden oldie.

I'm not even joking.

Well there is one thing.. I would love to see an younger English Spy walking by looking like Sean Connery.. I mean.. If Sony really wants an expanded universe..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Umm why do Sony have the rights to Spiderman?

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Around the Network

Stop Sony. Just stop Sony. Bad Sony, bad. No. No. Put down Aunt May. She's not to play with.

Honestly though this is probably the worst idea I've ever heard for a "superhero" film.

This summer ... experience the thrill of washing dishes, doing laundry, and cooking dinner ... before Spider-Man there was ... AUNT MAY ... Memorial Day 2017.

AuntMayBegins.com 

I still don't see how they can make villain-centric films without Spiderman per se. Venom maybe, but Sinister Six no.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Aunt May??? I like her, but a whole movie about her??? people watch spider-man movies for spider-man himself!!!

Follow me on Instagram : YAFEAXX

That's like making a movie about Professor X's wheelchair.

This is an article from The Onion, right?