By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - ASSASSIN'S CREED UNITY AVAILABLE NOW! LEARN MORE!

Tagged games:

While I'm not ASSASSIN'S CREED usually one to AVAILABLE NOW make a thread LEARN MORE about an ad on this ASSASSIN'S CREED site, there is one AVAILABLE NOW ad that is LEARN MORE pretty much killing ASSASSIN'S CREED me right AVAILABLE NOW now.  No matter what ASSASSIN'S CREED I click on or AVAILABLE NOW how I navigate VGChartz LEARN MORE my every action is more complicated ASSASSIN'S CREED than it needs to LEARN MORE be.

I browse this site on my phone and that goddam ASSASSIN'S CREED ad just keeps popping up.  Sometimes I click to close it and, instead of it closing, I navigate to the site OR I click what's under it.  It sends me to the wrong thing and when I try to back up, it takes me back to the ad.  In other words, this site is impossible to navigate right now.

Thanks, ASSASSIN'S CREED.  Good to know you're AVAILABLE NOW in the event that I would like to LEARN MORE even though I haven't bought a game in the series since the second one.

Around the Network

i gave up on using VGC on mobile, the site breaking ads are beyond anoying.

even on my laptop sometimes i get redirected to some random ass site. ioi must be raking in the dolla!

I only get the inital add when I go onto the website that I skip. Everything else works perfectly fine on my phone when I browse from it, I use google chrome with no add blocker at all. Strange.

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

I laughed more than I should have

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

Around the Network

pre-loading on steam. 1 more hour to go!

EDIT: Lol...STEAM is better it seems for accessing.

ArchangelMadzz said:
I only get the inital add when I go onto the website that I skip. Everything else works perfectly fine on my phone when I browse from it, I use google chrome with no add blocker at all. Strange.

I'm using Opera because it's super fast but looks like I'm going to be using Chrome today!  Thanks for the info.  You may have saved me from ripping out my hair.

ASSASSIN'S CREED UNITY AVAILABLE NOW LEARN MORE.

before it loads always click stop..

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

LOL

I had a 30 sec ad video about I should WATCH THE FULL TRAILER.. thats like an ad for an ad..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!)