By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - #PCMASTERRACE thing out of control

KingdomHeartsFan said:

Your first mistake is reading YouTube comments.

Your second mstake is getting wound up enough to post about youtube comments.

Around the Network

If you knew how true gaming was you'd join the #PCMASTERRACE movement. Alas, you are just a simple minded peasant.

PS: I'm completely joking (don't ban me!), and I imagine most people in the YouTube comments are as well... that or trolling (or a combination of the two).

Bets:

1. If the Wii U sells closer to 10 million LTD by 1/3/2015 I win. If it sells closer to 9.5 million LTD by 1/3/2015 OfficerRaichu15 wins (winner gets 2 weeks of avatar control)--Lost.

Lol... PC master race isn't that bad. I think trolls are strong this generation and it comes from a lot of sides. Thicken your skin and don't take anything they say personal... I know what I'm talking about.

They're starved of attention since all everyone talks about are consoles. No wonder they have clowns like blackbond representing them.

They're as bad as any fanboy. But what do I care what PC only peasants have to say about gaming.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

I have an I7 4770K and a GTX 780 Ti. Games look better on PC. I can play games on Steam far cheaper than in PS. Also i can downloaded them for free if i want. I can play with mods. The PC is the ultimate game machine. I can play games like doom from 1993 to the last 2014 ones.
I still have a PS4 for when i want to be just lying on a bed and start gaming just with one button the games that are only for PS like The last of US or Uncharted.
I also have a PS3, Its good to be able to play with the move sometimes, makes me exercise.
And I play with my galaxy S4 or shield tablet on the bus or at work.

I have almost 180 games on Steam, a third to it finished and the best played several times.
So dont think that somebody that owns a great rig dont play games.
Its a great time to be a gamer. Console gaming is great now. Its the first time you can see good textures on consoles, and despite the PC looks better, quality is very close considering that you dont play with PS4 at 70 cm.
I would play a lot more with PS4 if i could get discounts like on Steam or Origin. It would be great to be able to buy games at 50% off that are only 6 months old. Or games that you dont care that much that you can get for 75% off. Almost all of the discounts I see on PSN are for PS3.
Graphics creates inmersivity and are great, but in the end what matters is how fun is the game. And you can have the same fun with this new gen consoles or with PC.

Jazz2K said:
Lol... PC master race isn't that bad. I think trolls are strong this generation and it comes from a lot of sides. Thicken your skin and don't take anything they say personal... I know what I'm talking about.

I find a lot of them are actually just fans of another console and are caliming pc materrace to insult the other person without going the whole distance of putting their real fandom out there to be insulted in return

It mainly stems from the incomprehension that the console industry receives all the mainstream press, advertising and public attention and the PC gaming world is largely marginalized under the logic that if one can spend more time and money on a better game playing platform that it should be the other way around.

Of course, the closest thing there is to branding in the PC gaming world is Nvidia and Windows, and even that doesn't apply to every PC gamer since there's a big divide between ATI and Nvidia, ATI and Intel, Windows and Other (the tiny percentage that is OS X and Linux).

In short, PC gamers kind of have an inferiority complex, not with regards to hardware, but with regards to the level of attention their platform of choice receives in the mainstream.

KingdomHeartsFan said: Your first mistake is reading YouTube comments.

First post nails. Your fault only. 

They talk about PC Master Race and how consoles aren't nearly as powerful as PCs but they play games like CS 1.6.