By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - #PCMASTERRACE thing out of control

Squeezol said:
I'm getting kinda sick of it. Also, the PCMASTERRACEFTWBRO thing doesn't only happen in YouTube comments. It's all around the web. It's an obvious and sort of true statement to a degree, because good PCs do have a lot of advantages over consoles, but I don't understand how these MASTERRACE people just can't seem to accept that consoles do have a few advantages over them that make a lot of people prefer consoles over PCs. The master race thing is a joke gone out of hand, I guess.

well said. someone on here said the reddit thing started out as a joke but a load of pc fanboys took it seriously and made it a real thing. How sad.

Around the Network
KingKazuma34 said:
I tend to be a heavy Pc gamer. I like to get most multiplatform games on Pc because I prefer Mouse and Keyboard, however, I too am tired of all this PCMASTERRACE stuff. I also have a PS4, and I feel sorry for those who only have a Pc because they don't want a "peasant console." Each system has its own unique games. I won't ever get to play games like Bloodborne, Persona 5, and Kingdom Hearts on my Pc, however, I wouldnt be able to play games like Amnesia, Star Citizen, and many other Pc only games. So summary...try to get a Pc and Console :P

One of the few rational comments in this thread.  People are too busy picking a side and trying to justfy their decision, that they let it blind them to logic.

What else would socially inept people with lots of time on their hands do if they were not trolling consoles??

" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"

Nirvana_Nut85 said:
What else would socially inept people with lots of time on their hands do if they were not trolling consoles??

they like to count frame rates.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Nirvana_Nut85 said:

reading about PC hardware?

Around the Network

some of you might care to know i've a new pet hate. #PCMASTERRACE fanboys are off the hook. My new pet hate are Sony fans who plague the EU and US Playstation Blog.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=194081&page=7

KingdomHeartsFan said:

Your first mistake is reading YouTube comments.

Damn it...  I was going to say that.

OK guys i need help, a friend gave me as a gift in Steam the batman arkham trilogy.. problem is it gets stuck in queue and never finishes downloading, ive tried a ton of suggestion and so called fixes and nothing!! I am very frustrated since I am new to the pc master thing lol please help me!!!