By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - #PCMASTERRACE thing out of control

Kerotan said:
CrazyGPU said:
I have an I7 4770K and a GTX 780 Ti. Games look better on PC. I can play games on Steam far cheaper than in PS. Also i can downloaded them for free if i want. I can play with mods. The PC is the ultimate game machine. I can play games like doom from 1993 to the last 2014 ones.
I still have a PS4 for when i want to be just lying on a bed and start gaming just with one button the games that are only for PS like The last of US or Uncharted.
I also have a PS3, Its good to be able to play with the move sometimes, makes me exercise.
And I play with my galaxy S4 or shield tablet on the bus or at work.

I have almost 180 games on Steam, a third to it finished and the best played several times.
So dont think that somebody that owns a great rig dont play games.
Its a great time to be a gamer. Console gaming is great now. Its the first time you can see good textures on consoles, and despite the PC looks better, quality is very close considering that you dont play with PS4 at 70 cm.
I would play a lot more with PS4 if i could get discounts like on Steam or Origin. It would be great to be able to buy games at 50% off that are only 6 months old. Or games that you dont care that much that you can get for 75% off. Almost all of the discounts I see on PSN are for PS3.
Graphics creates inmersivity and are great, but in the end what matters is how fun is the game. And you can have the same fun with this new gen consoles or with PC.

you see that's master race stuff right there and it's fine because i doubt you go talking out your ass on youtube about it. I highly doubt 90% of the master race comments are from gamers like you. because if they were they wouldn't be wasting their time watching vids for games on consoles or delayed PC games. 

you are right, i actually dont talk on youtube. But i like to see E3 when they present Exclusives on Consoles. I am a PC Hardcore Gamer, but what im seeing is that Hardcore gaming is growing on consoles and on PC most people play games like LOL, DOTA2, or stuff like that that doesnt need a graphic card at all. Normally people say that the PS4 is not like a Powerfull PC, thats right, its difficult to compare a 1.84 Tflop console with a graphic card like a GTX 780 Ti or R9 290X that are 5 TFlops. But on the other side of the equation you can make the Steam survey and find out that PS4 is faster than 85% of Steam PCs. So PC Master Race is a minority in PC gaming. But that minority can have SLI of two 980s at 1000 USS only the graphic cards and run 4K right now. Console players will have to wait at least 5 years to get there, of course at much cheaper hardware price. Its like cars. the PS4 might be an Audi TT now. Better than most cars, but a PC Master Race Rig is a new Lamborgini.

Around the Network
KingKazuma34 said:
I tend to be a heavy Pc gamer. I like to get most multiplatform games on Pc because I prefer Mouse and Keyboard, however, I too am tired of all this PCMASTERRACE stuff. I also have a PS4, and I feel sorry for those who only have a Pc because they don't want a "peasant console." Each system has its own unique games. I won't ever get to play games like Bloodborne, Persona 5, and Kingdom Hearts on my Pc, however, I wouldnt be able to play games like Amnesia, Star Citizen, and many other Pc only games. So summary...try to get a Pc and Console :P

Yeah so much agree with this

S.T.A.G.E. said:
HollyGamer said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
PC gamers need to feel superior since no one includes them in the console wars. They are like the outsider kid who tries to but into a convo hes not apart of.

Well not all of them, but some that really annoying and saying that console is for a peasant. But I agree with you they desperately commenting to get attention and childish.

I used to be a PC gamer and even back then I was annoyed by the superiority complex. I'm talking about before Steam (or steam sales) was a thing. Heh Let the console realm enjoy what it has to offer and enjoy what you have as a PC gamer (as I did before the great PC droubt). Thanks to Steam the PC community has a great leg to stand on in the midst of DRM and a great wealth of PC games are being made now. Blizzard is going strong so they really should enjoy it without having t butt in on console issues. I mean I understand console games holding back PC versions of multiplats, but thats as far as the conversation goes, really. Heh. Its all childish as you said.

i'm pretty sure those comments do damage to pc gamers. i haven't seen any of my friends talk about PC gaming in years even though i know some of them game on decent pc's. It's like their dirty little secret and it isn't cool to talk about it. Pretty sure those comments make PC gamers look like a bunch of tools and the net result is a lot of people are too ashamed to admit they're one of them. So because everyone on facebook or at school are yapping about which console is the best they feel left out and go mouthing off on youtube where nobody they know personally will jusge them. 

KingKazuma34 said:
I tend to be a heavy Pc gamer. I like to get most multiplatform games on Pc because I prefer Mouse and Keyboard, however, I too am tired of all this PCMASTERRACE stuff. I also have a PS4, and I feel sorry for those who only have a Pc because they don't want a "peasant console." Each system has its own unique games. I won't ever get to play games like Bloodborne, Persona 5, and Kingdom Hearts on my Pc, however, I wouldnt be able to play games like Amnesia, Star Citizen, and many other Pc only games. So summary...try to get a Pc and Console :P

here here. if only more people were like you. the X1 vs PS4 comments were really annoying for 6 months and now that they're dying down a bit everything has been warped into a PC vs console debate. Well debate is the wrong word. More like childish drivel.

I don't know about current gen, but previous gen multi platform games on consoles look like AZZ! But I still prefer playing the console versions, sometimes LOL But currently I'm playing GTA IV and sorry but the PS3 version looks like vomit on my screen! while the PC version on my 5.5 years old PC looks awesome (with crisp textures, long draw distance, aliasing etc.) and the settings are nowhere near the highest! In conclusion master race commenters have dawn syndrome but they have a point LOL

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

Around the Network
m0ney said:
I don't know about current gen, but previous gen multi platform games on consoles look like AZZ! But I still prefer playing the console versions, sometimes LOL But currently I'm playing GTA IV and sorry but the PS3 version looks like vomit on my screen! while the PC version on my 5.5 years old PC looks awesome (with crisp textures, long draw distance, aliasing etc.) and the settings are nowhere near the highest! In conclusion master race commenters have dawn syndrome but they have a point LOL

that's not the usual case. GTA 4 looks like vomit on everyones screens. The PS3 had big problems with 3rd party early on and the diff between GTA 5 and 4 on ps3 is huge. 

PC fanboys are by far the worst of the fanboys.

lol, you fell for Youtube trolls

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

zarx said:
lol, you fell for Youtube trolls

fall for what? i just find it really annoying that a once good place for games discussion is utterly dead. 

mZuzek said:
KingdomHeartsFan said:

Your first mistake is reading YouTube comments.

This.

Also, I don't think PC Master Race people would ever be playing their AAA titles instead. I think most of them spend way more time bragging about how superior they are rather than actually playing games - and when they do play games, I like to think they are either overly cinematic experiences or not too demanding powerwise.

Gotta love that 30fps gaming. amirite?!

Current Game Machines: 3DS, Wii U, PC.

Currently Playing: X-Com(PC), Smash Bros(WiiU), Banner Saga(PC), Guild Wars 2(PC), Project X Zone(3DS), Luigis Mansion 2(3DS), DayZ(PC)