By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - New Amazing Sitcom: Too Many Cooks

Looks like a great time with their family and ours! Can't wait to sit down and have a golly good time! Haha!

I'm going to kill everyone.

Around the Network

I committed suicide three minutes in.

badgenome said:
I committed suicide three minutes in.

But the real fun begins at four.

I wouldn't lie to you.

Trust me.

Love me.

That might be the greatest thing I have ever seen in my whole life...

That was purely excellent.

Currently playing:

Bloodbath Paddy Wagon Ultra 9

Around the Network

Now I've seen everything.

Thanks Smeags ¬_¬

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

That was...surreal. Basically lot of 70s and 80s television distilled into single bit that gets dark.

Actually, this seems like a groundbreaking show. It dares to go where no other sitcom wants to go, and it's to question on why are there so many Cooks. The presentation was sublime, the cast was impeccably chosen and it executes the plot perfectly. The plot itself was unpredictable, a rare gem in the bloated sitcom environment. When the patriarch entered the house, that might be the greatest moment in television history. This is perhaps the best show to ever air on network television, and it's very likely not to be surpassed by any other. A masterpiece that will forever be referenced by future generations.

honey i'm home....

haha,good one smeags,gotta love a freeze frame

Above & Beyond

Although they took it farther, and in some different direction, it's a bit of a rip-off of a skit Mad TV did about a decade ago. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYWEm3gahfo

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."