By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Order: 1886 Will Probably Get a Metascore of 70-75

FATALITY said:
prinz_valium said:
i love te look. best looking ps4 game
maybe ur right. could be the ryse of the ps4

lol 

you guys really want a ''ryse'' on PS4.

nobody deserves that

good story, great visuals
lack of gameplay (i still liked it)

yes, why not. every platform deserves a "ryse" game ;)

Around the Network
gerryd2704 said:

Its a Sony first party game so yeah most likely except if you add a 1 to every reviewscore thats what their games really deserve because the media always finds ways to score Sony games lower. If a review scores 6 then its really a 7 if it scores 8 then its really a 9.

If you really want to know the true reason behind this, its because there is a fine line bewteen journalist and fanboys. 

The likes of Collin (hell most of the IGN crew) are fanboys, not journalist. They hype the games up till no end with ridiculous expectations and when the game finally lands, they slate it. I enjoyed Beyond Two Souls but I knew it was going to get relished with bad reviews because of the rediculous hype. And even games like GT6/GOWA, no different from previous games, but scored much lower due to the fanboy expectations. 

And that 1+ theory of yours... you could apply that to recent 1st party MS exlcusives too. 

kowenicki said:
JamaicameCRAZY said:
kowenicki said:
JamaicameCRAZY said:

You say games deserve scores all the time. And you have no idea how the menus are set up. How the game runs. How they have improved the game. Thats like saying you know how the new amazing spider man is because you saw spider man 1.

No i dont and it really really isnt... but whatever.

"I said it would score 89 (but deserves 95 plus)"

"It should get 95+ But I will say 89...."

"Both those games deserve average or worse scores from what I have read"

Just in the past few days. I do have a question for you. Why is it you are rude, condecending, talk down to people, usually in all of your comments? Does this make you happy or something?

You said that I say it all the time.  I have said it very very few times.  Find the others.. please.

I'm not being rude or condescendng... I'm just correcting you as you were wrong about what i said.

Thats 3 times in a matter of a few days. Im not going to search through your whole history. I think ive shown sufficient evidence. Its also a bit ironic you are here giving others flack when your 3rd comment i quoted you literally state you never played it and all of your information came from what you have read about the games.

I also wasnt refering to you being rude in this instance. Im refering to the majority of your posts (especially responses) are in this manner. Just trying to understand. 

EVERY GAMERS WORST NIGHTMARE...THE TANGLING CABLES MONSTER!

Coffee is for closers!

I'm hoping they haven't showed the best of the game so far, so I still think it can get a high (>80) metascore.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Fusioncode said:
LudicrousSpeed said:
Given what we've seen of it so far, a 70-75 is very optimistic.

What have we seen that makes it look so awful? 

Well Idk that 60-69 would really be awful but to answer the question, genericnessittyness.

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
JamaicameCRAZY said:
kowenicki said:

You said that I say it all the time.  I have said it very very few times.  Find the others.. please.

I'm not being rude or condescendng... I'm just correcting you as you were wrong about what i said.

Thats 3 times in a matter of a few days. Im not going to search through your whole history. I think ive shown sufficient evidence. 

I also wasnt refering to you being rude in this instance. Im refering to the majority of your posts (especially responses) are in this manner. Just trying to understand. 

Perception isnt reality in thsi instance.

You wouldnt find any or many from previous times.  I can barely remeber any.  l mention it if I think there is a serious issue.  Possibly 5 or 6 times in the last 6 years, which is a lot less than most people on this forum.  Some people bitch at every single review.

Ok well like i said that is just the past few days. So the perception you have given off is this. 

I try to be as kind as i can in all things that i do. Doesnt matter if im talking to an xboxer, ps, or ninty fan. Constantly trying to dig at rival people is really killing this community.

EVERY GAMERS WORST NIGHTMARE...THE TANGLING CABLES MONSTER!

Coffee is for closers!

ArchangelMadzz said:

This game looks great for me, and I have a strong feeling I'm going to really enjoy it.

But I can't see it being reviwed like the "85+ Omg by a PS4 Fur dis game" title that I would hope it would be. 

I think Bloodborne will score high though. (83+)

I know most of current gen never got any high score so far but 70 is to low for a good production games and exclusive.

So i guess 80 is minimum and it will never get more then 85.

Well that's my opinion and I always right in predicting meta score. so dont take it seriously 

Given the ludicrously low scores the great Freedom Wars has got, it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
DialgaMarine said:

I feel like R@D shot themselves in the foot when they announced no form of MP, especially after the reveal gave such a strong impression that it would have a strong co-op element. I can definitely expect a 70-75, but maybe with the extra time from the delay has given them time to fix the gameplay issues people were noticing, and they'll actually have a game with a good length SP + goos characters and story. Here's to hoping for an 80 + if things work out. I have faith in R@D. Still buying the game day 1.

As for BloodBorne. Because it's another Demon's/ Dark Souls-esque niche title that is taking those games' formula and making it even more insane, I can see that getting a 90 + easily. The previews for it have been nothing but outstanding. 

They are trying to mirror the Uncharted method. First game is purely for story and mechanics and the rest are story/multiplayer.

That's what I've been thinking, and I hope it's true because it would mean the sequel (if they get a chance at one) will be mind blowingly phenomenal. Even still though, I wish there wouldv'e been some form of co-op element to it. It seems like the type of game that could definitely make good use of co-op.

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

DialgaMarine said:

That's what I've been thinking, and I hope it's true because it would mean the sequel (if they get a chance at one) will be mind blowingly phenomenal. Even still though, I wish there wouldv'e been some form of co-op element to it. It seems like the type of game that could definitely make good use of co-op.

Yeah they said they were doing that long ago. The problem is they have not shown the public how much they've fixed the demo they showed at E3 2014. if they fixed it this game will go underrated just like the first uncharted did.