By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Order: 1886 Will Probably Get a Metascore of 70-75

This game looks great for me, and I have a strong feeling I'm going to really enjoy it.

But I can't see it being reviwed like the "85+ Omg by a PS4 Fur dis game" title that I would hope it would be. 

I think Bloodborne will score high though. (83+)

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

Around the Network

Does it even really matter, unless its sub 5ish id say no.

7/8 some 9s

yep after the "destiny should have got 8 just because graphics" i really have no hype for this game...

RacerXGT said:
Does it even really matter, unless its sub 5ish id say no.

7/8 some 9s

It would matter for Sony though, these things do affect public decisions.

Then again I doubt Sony has anything to worry about under the topic of the PS4.

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

Probably, if not slightly lower. I am thankful this game comes out after LBP3 and Bloodborne

Around the Network

I think it'll score lower. The excuses these days is duck and cover gears of war clones. This seems to be the mindset of reviewers. They completely ignore the fun factor.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

Yep probably, that's a ballpark I'm also expecting.

"Dark, linear, cinematic. Where is open world, where is the next gen gameplay, ohh the drama!"

Doesn't change the fact that it's my most anticipated game besides Uncharted 4 and maybe No Man's Sky. It looks brilliant, can't wait to get my hands on it!

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

deskpro2k3 said:
I think it'll score lower. The excuses these days is duck and cover gears of war clones. This seems to be the mindset of reviewers. They completely ignore the fun factor.

Once it was confirmed that it was duck and cover, I know personally my excitement for it went down. There just never seems to be enough variety in those games.

How do you know this? How can you possibly come to this conclusion? I haven't got a clue what it's going to score because I haven't got a clue what the whole game is like. I really hope the reviewers actually play the complete game to for an option and don't rely on the same 15 minute demo. Jesus.

The PS5 Exists. 

I am getting the game Day One regardless of reviews.
Whatever it does score, people will argue it's over/under what it deserves.

And I actually hope it matches Killzone in both metacritic and sales...